Only Hope Chapter 30

** A lot of shizz is going to happen so get ready!!

And comment your reactions!!

Only Hope Chapter 30

Harry's Pov:

I watched her from a far. She stood with her body leaning against a tree as she looked out at the park that was covered in white. The buildings were growling of light, the cars had their lights on, and there was lights hanging from lamp posts to the trees and building structures; everyone was getting ready for the holidays.

There was a cold wet droplet that landed on my cheek and I looked up to see white, wintry flakes fall from the gray sky up above. Crisp, white, shining snow began to cover and transform the landscape, making it a magical land full of wonder and undiscovered mysteries.

I took a step forward and the snow crunched beneath my feet. My feet wandered to my sister who stood across from me with no movement. Her body stood numbly as she looked out with tired eyes.

"I can feel it," she whispers, a tear fell from her once filled of joy eyes. "Feel what?" I asked. "My body is becoming weaker by the second. I can start to feel my muscles stop contracting before contracting again. The disease is catching up, Harry. I'm so scared," she cried. I pulled her in a tight hug, and I let her cry on my chest. My shirt was soaking with water from her eyes.

"Shh. . ." I hushed her, soothingly, "it will be okay." She shook her head. "It will never be okay," she said. "Look at me, Brooke." I cupped her face in my hands and lifted her face to look at me. "We will get through this. As long as I'm with you I will keep you alive for as long as I can. Nothing will happen to you as long as you're with me," I said. "I love you so much, Harry." Tear droplets fell from the corner of my eyes as I realized that this may be the last I love you we could ever share. She may be gone in a blink of an eye.

"I'm sorry," I sobbed. "I'm so sorry about Louis and me. I'm so sorry for being stubborn and hateful and overprotective. I'm sorry for being a horrible brother. I'm so sorry. I want you to know that." She hugged me tighter and nodded in my chest. "Let's make a deal," I said, catching her attention. "What kind of deal are you thinking?" she asked. "A deal we will both love," I said, smiling.

She nodded for me to go on. "Instead of being a hateful and stubborn brother I am, you can see Louis as much as you want. In return, you can't lead him on and continue making everything seem okay," I offered. "I will accept your offer."

Our tears have vanished and we took a seat down on the icy, cold snow; we cuddled together with her sitting on my lap, and her head laying on my shoulder. "You're a dork," she said, giggling. I sent a smirk.

"An adorable dork."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a night filled with tears and laughter, it was time to get down to business. By now, the anger towards Louis was gone. At this point, as long as my sister is happy, then I am happy. They can see each other for all I care, but that isn't what needs to be settled. It involves with an evil person I know. Someone who is manipulative and virulent. Someone who goes by the name of witch or, in Louis' case, Dylynn.

"Are you crazy?" Niall whispered, harshly. "Shh," I hushed him. "You do not have a say in this." "You must be insane. Do you know what this is going to cause?" "Obviously. That is why I'm going down there and giving her a piece of my mind. Now, move out of my way and let me in the car," I sneered. He rolled his eyes and kept his ground.