Only Hope Chapted 56

I decided to throw a little bit of love action in here ;)

Only Hope Chapted 56

Brooke's Pov:

After making the phone call back to Leah, we scheduled tonight at eight for dinner. It was some classy restaurant and Harry had to wear a button up shirt with a pair of nice pants. The whole time he was getting dressed he held a scowl on his face. He hated dressing up to dinner because it made him feel uncomfortable in his clothes from how itchy it made him feel.

For the thousandth time that night he adjusted his shirt and pulled at the collar to make room near his neck. "That's it, I'm unbuttoning a few buttons of my shirt," he scowled and unbutton the top four buttons, revealing his swallow tattoos on his chest. "How do you think I feel in these heels? I hate heels! They are so uncomfortable," I said.

"Why did we agree to this in the first place? I would have been happy with Chipotle or McDonalds," he said. "Because we need to know what this girl is up to," I said, shaking my head at my brother. "I must remember never to agree to this," he said, "it's probably going to end horrible."

"This place is too fancy and classy," I complained. "I want a steak burrito from Chipotle instead of a main steak dish," Harry muttered and pulled at his shirt. "Quit playing with your shirt," I snapped. "Quit talking," he said.

"Quit complaining you two," Leah laughed from behind us. We turned around and our eyes widen in horror as we saw who stood besides her. To our horror, it was Dylynn.

"What is he doing here?" "What is she doing here?" Confused glances stared back at one another as Harry and Dylynn asked at the same time. "You guys know each other?" Leah asked, surprised.

"This nut-job almost ruined my sisters relationship," Harry snapped. "I said I was sorry! I thought we were past that," Dylynn sneered. "Brooke maybe but I sure as hell am not. I don't want to fight but I'm willing to move past it if you get the hell out of our lives," Harry said. "And stop showing up wherever we are at."

I shook my head and rubbed my face out of desperation. "Hey guys- What the hell are you doing here Dylynn?" Louis spat from behind us. I turned around to see my fiancé walk up to us and wrap his arms around me from behind. "What are you doing here?" Leah asked.

"Wherever my fiancé goes I go," Louis explained, shrugging. As everyone broke out in a huge argument, I stood off to the side feeling awkward. But out all of a sudden, I felt my stomach churn and twist. I felt bile rise up in my throat and I raced to the nearest bathroom and into a private stall.

I fell to the floor and leaned over the toilet, throwing up all of today's food. Pounding footsteps ran inside the ladies room and I felt a hand rub my back as I felt all of my food leave my system.

"Brooke, baby, are you okay? What's wrong? Are you sick?" Louis asked in a comforting tone. He crouched down to my level and continue to rub my back. I let out a cough from my stomach muscles cramping and hurting from throwing up. I felt sick and in pain from my disease. They were not a good combination.

"I-I don't know. It hit me randomly. I don't feel good at all," I said, wiping my mouth and falling to the ground on my butt. Louis pulled me close to him and held me in his arms. He handed me a glass of water for me to rinse my mouth. Gulping water in my mouth and swishing it around, I spit it out in the toilet and flushed it.

I leaned into his embrace and cried in his chest as he held a secure grip on me. "Babe. . . Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked. "I hate the thought of leaving you. I hate dealing with this disease. I hate knowing that one day I won't be with you," I sobbed, clutching onto him. "Shh, love. Don't think about it. Like you said. When the time comes we will handle it. Right now we should focus on our wedding," he said, flashing me a smile.

I looked him up and down in his dress shirt and black pants, and something inside of me snapped. I needed him. I crave him. I wanted to feel him close to me, skin on skin.

I pulled him to me and smashed my lips against him. I moved my lips with his at a rough yet passionate motion. "Baby, I need you," I moaned against his lips. He wrapped his arms around my lower back and laid me down against the tile floor. He positioned me in between my legs as he trailed wet kisses down my neck and along my collarbones.

I rolled my head back as I felt him slowly grind into me. I tangled my fingers through his hair and arched my body into his. "You're everything I want. I'm yours," I moaned as the connection I felt from him.

"Say that again, baby," he moaned as he felt me grind up into him. "I'm yours," I whimpers as I felt him press harder into me. "Please, babe. . . I need you," I moaned. I dropped my hands to his pants, quickly unbuttoning them and pulling them off of him. "Baby. . ." He gasped. ". . . Baby, we are in public." "Doesn't matter," I mumbled.

He reconnected his lips against my body and kissed down my chest and between my breast. "This dress needs to come off," he growled, fumbling with the zipper before sipping it down and pulling it off of my body. I moaned in pleasure as I felt my underwear being pulled down and tossed to the side.

"We need to be quick," I whispered, he nodded but let out a grunt as I pulled his boxers down before I tossed them aside. I felt him near my entrance before he slowly pushed in, causing me to cry out and hold onto him. I muffled my moans of pleasure in his shoulders as he rocked his hips in and out of me.

He held me close to his body as he picked up his pace and begin to thrust harder and rougher. He moaned and threw his head back, squeezing his eyes shut. "Baby, I want you. I'm yours," I moaned against his skin. Our skin collided with one another, driving me even more crazy. His touch drives me over the edge. I felt him enter deeper inside of me and I begin to roughly grind my hips to feel more of him. This must have sent him over because without warning his released himself in me and I let out my final moans.

Our pants were heavy and loud as he rested upon me. "I love you so much," he said. "Happy birthday, babe," I whispered causing him to smirk. "I expect there to be more tonight," he said and winked. I giggled and pushed him off of me so we could get dress. "This was the craziest sex I ever had. I never had public sex," he said, earning me to blush as I pulled my underwear up my legs and sliding over the dress.

We finished getting dressed and cleaning ourselves up before exiting the stall and restroom to see everyone gathered at the table. With one slap to my butt from Louis, we slowly made our way to the chairs and sat down besides one another.

"Brooke! Are you okay?" Dylynn asked. I nodded and sent her a smile in gratitude. "You guys were in there for a long time," Harry said. "She was sick, Harry," Leah said, laughing. I flashed them a smile. "Believe me, she is feeling much better," Louis said, his right eye dropped into a wink.

A small, shy smile for me on my lips. I really did love this man next to me.

A/n: I hope you guys didn't mind the sex lol I felt like you guys needed a bit of action ;) next update should be up soon!