3.Days before wedding

Every morning is a new beginning start afresh."

The next day everyone made a decision to roam around the village.

According to their plan, they started their day after their breakfast.

They walked through the verdant valley,
the valley full of lush green grass with bags of paddy graciously swinging in it.

It was a great scene to watch, in this modern era this is a precious view to see.

They walked through fields and captured their memories digitally.

When they were on their way, they saw the saw the girls working in the field playing in the muddy water, again the discussion started about whom they are.

" See they are workers here, I was correct "

"No, I don't think so may be they are students because they look so young"

Everyone started their own advocacy.

YUVI'S POV:

It's great to be here I love this place we are roaming around the village and now we are going through the paddy field and the two girls who helped were there they are working along with others and also playing with muddy water...

It was cute to see them like that, they were carefree as well as responsible.

My friends were again in a discussion about who they are and concluded that they are workers here.

But I don't think so, I don't know but I can say that they are not workers and whatever it is they helped us we wanna thank them so I decided to go and thank them...

"Hey! sid, can we go and thank those girls for their work, they helped us alot"....I said

"Yeah! Yuvi come lets go, I thought the same".... sid told.

But our conversation was interrupted by someone,

"Hey! guys they are just doing their work and also they are mere workers why should we thank them".... one of my friend Swetha told.

She gave a ugly, disgusting or disgraceful look, it affected me alot, why are these people such a low thinking, godd!!

"You are giving a look like that they look disgusting to you swetha, why shouldn't we thank them and they being workers so only we can roam around freely they are also humans only mind it and also remember one thing the money, fame and all this are just materialistic things which gets destroyed easily but the only thing which will save at neck of the time is only a human "A good Human being "... I retorted.

This is not the first time I am hearing this from her, she is like that.

"It's not like that yuvi why should we, they are getting wages for their work so what's the need of thanks here"... she replied.

"Why should we??!! Why? They can do selective works and leave, they don't need any proofs for working perfectly and taking care of us but they did, because they were sincere, if they were working for wages, they would have left after giving accommodation. But they showed great hospitality so we should show gratitude to them"... I Expressed my thoughts...

Why they have to think this much just for a thanks, it may be just a word for us but for them appreciation for their work, honour for their sincerity.

"No, yuv"... she started again but it was interrupted by sid.

"Yuvi you better leave her in her way and take your way she is never gonna understand it come let's go".... he just said in her face.

He is like that i just wanna laugh at her reaction when sid said like that, it was worth watching. Sid may be cool guy but he respects everyone and every profession.

When we turned and walked towards them where they were there we couldn't find them so we left from there ...

The way back was quite silent.

When we returned farmhouse my mom and dad were waiting for us they told us to visit the temple in the evening.

So everyone freshened up to go to temple as it was only ½km away from here, we decided to reach there by walk.

Temple was quite large stood majestically. with a minimum crowd, it was an antique temple with the sculptures along the wall carved graciously.

As we reached, we went in and prayed.
After the prayer we sat on the temple porch and started chatting, the environment conveyed the meaning of tranquility.

we were chatting, that's when angels from the elysium apeared infront of us in their traditional wear.

They looked like goddess, they looked divine. A wise man will worship their beauty, and so I.

I was in an ave, I sat there mesmerized by her beauty, natural beauty.

I don't know when she came near me, she waved her hands at my face.

My godd! I am out of my mind, have a control yuvi.

She was standing infront of me, she was looking at me..

I wriggled my brows asking her what?..

She directed her eyes towards her palms, she came here to give me offerings given in the temple.

She smiled at me, I smiled back.

When I was about to start a conversation, she turned towards someone who was yelling,

"Hey! aandaalu come here"... the another girl called her.

" Yeah! coming sundhari.. she replied and went towards her...

So their name is AANDAL and SUNDHARI...

Later while we were coming out I and sid met them and thanked them she was quite busy with offerings so she just said ITS OK...

The next day all others went out sightseeing as there was a river nearby ...
As my mom insisted me not to take risk, so myself and sid didn't go we took rest for the day...

I don't know why but sid was a little moody today.

Anyways tomorrow is the last day of my bachelor's life .

And in the evening we have Pre-wedding rituals. we arranged this wedding in a simple manner as only close relatives and friends can come this long, for others we arranged a grand reception in the city ...

Slowly the snooze princess took me into her arms.