43. Message

"Your husband, Yuvi sir!"

"Oh! Give" She got the phone from Sara.

Meanwhile, she signed the file.

Elisa went out getting, the file.

IN THE PHONE,

" Why are you calling Sara, Yuvi?"

" Where the hell is your phone?"

"It's here..." She searched on her desk.

"Shit! Switched off!"

"That I know, that's why I contacted Francis and got Sara's number. What's this Pari? I was worried you left the other phone here and the other one is switched off"

"Sorry, Yuvi. I didn't notice, I am really really sorry!" She apologized.

" That's fine for the one last time. We are discussing some important things today evening, about Deepthi Sid and Zara Karthick's wedding preparation. Can you come soon in the evening?"

"Yeah, but with Karthick's state?"

" He wants to get married in the fixed time it seems!" He chuckled.

" That man, he doesn't want to take leave. I will make sure that he gets at least two months of medical leave. How he gonna marry with that broken hand?" She let out a frustrated sigh.

"Let's talk about it in the evening. I have booked for dining at Louis rooftop. You should be there before 5 PM, can you?"

" Yeah, I will go meet Karthick then will join you guys. By the way who is with Karthick?"

" Zara is with her, just an hour before Deepu returned home. Between I got the news that Zara slapped you?"

" You determined to poke me, right? How can you ask this Yuvi? Shame for me, my husband is not at all defending me!" She exclaimed.

"My wife doesn't need my defense she herself is good at it. And also I and Sid visited the hospital, after our meeting; so Zara said you took it sportive after all she is your friend"

"Oh! Yeah," She muttered.

"You okay, right? Did you feel low?"

"Nope, I was just shocked that's it. Nothing more than that, she came here and apologized to me"

"Okay good then wifey!"

" You guys go first, I will join in the middle. I have to go home and freshen up first"

"Okay, then see ya there. Love you!"

" Love you too, then can I end the call?"

"Wait did you have your lunch?"

" Uhh! No, I am gonna have now"

" Go do that first, bye"

"Yup, bye"

She ended the call smiling to herself.

" You love him a lot!?" This was from Sara, it was neither a question nor a statement she wants to hear it from Pari.

" A lot!" Pari gave pressure to the word "lot" with a wide grin plastered on her face.

" I can see that mam" Sara grinned back.

"Huh! Where is your loverboy? He went to eat without you?"

" Mam, that's no fun okay?" She whined.

" It, it is!" Giggled, Pari.

" No! It is not, it's freaking one year he still didn't propose at least to be his girlfriend! Sometimes I feel like am I the only one who feels it?"