38. Report

PARI'S POV:

What just happened now?

Did she slap me?

Freaking she slapped me!

I was out of words, I just walked out.

As I reached the ground floor my teammate Francis called,

"Yeah, Francis?"

" Mam, the DIG (Deputy Inspector General) is here and also SP sir is here too!"

"Did they ask about me?'

"Nope mam, DIG didn't have breakfast it seems so, SP sir took him to the nearby restaurant"

"Oh!"

"SP sir told to inform you to come faster!"

"Yeah! Okay, thank you, Francis. I am on my way I will reach there within half an hour!" I said.

"And you guys prepare the serial murder file, I will bring the drug report with me"

"Yeah mam, I will see it!"

"Yup!" I said and hopped in the car.

I reached my office and rushed to my department.

" Did they return back?" I asked my teammates who were working in small cubicles in front of my office.

"No mam, still not!" Francis came forward, everyone saluted at me.

"Take this a copy and keep in the cabinet 2. Bring me back the original we have to handover it to the higher officials!"

"Yes, Mam!" He said went to make them a copy.

"So team, assemble here!" I called my whole team to the round table with a board where we discuss the cases mostly.

"So here, in this case, we have some shreds of clues. I want everyone to say about the case and your suspicions!"

" The main thing that attracted my eyes is the baby products which were found with every corpse, I feel it may be something related to children," I said my point.

" Mam, every corpse was wrapped in a violet silk cloth. So, does it mean this is something connected with the riches? Why one should wrap in a silk cloth?"

"Mam, all are young women so does it somehow relate to harassment or like that?" A junior officer asked.

"No, there is less chance for that, as the forensic report says nothing! If it was harassment then we would have found some nail mark or something like that. But there is nothing, not even fingerprints!" I said she noted in her note pad.

That's when I remembered something,

"Francis?"

"Yeah, mam!" He came with the printed copies.

"What happened to the glass piece that I gave you?"

"I have to go get the results after the meeting mam!"

"Okay!" "Next!"

"Why the killer has to murder only on Tuesday's? There should be a reason for that?"

"Yea...." I was interrupted by a lady constable.

"Pari madam! The DIG and the SP are here. They told to inform you"

"Yeah! I will be there in a minute!"

"Okay! Start checking the footage of the surroundings, I will be back soon"

"Yes, mam!"

"Francis, take care of the report!"

"Yeah, mam!" He said in a professional voice.