42. Wooden toys

AUTHOR'S POV:

IN PARI'S OFFICE,

" Let's leave the stalker, for now. Let's see about the Tuesday murder case we should at least stop the murder, even if we couldn't find it's okay but we shouldn't lose another life, understand?" She asked both Francis and Sara who were seated in front of her.

"Okay, I said others to check the footages of the crime spots so go and collect the footages and ask if they felt anything suspicious! Keep an eye on that! " As she said, he walked to check on others.

" So let's take the first clue. The toys! I found something suspicious about these toys. Why should he have to keep toys with a dead body? There should a reason, right?" She was dwelling over the point for a long time.

"Is there any specific information about the toys?" She still didn't have the heart to leave the point.

" Yes, mam. These are handmade wooden toys. These are made for toddlers especially to avoid the toxicity of plastic when they, are chewed by the kids." Sara read from the file.

"But we do not get it everywhere right?" Pari asked again like she got some point.

"Yes, mam. We can get wooden toys but not the handmade ones. They are made specially!" Sara said.

"That's it! So it is easy to trace the shop or the producer, right?" Pari asked enthusiastically.

" Yes, mam. Chances are high!" Sara grinned.

"We got something, let's check it! Get your laptop here" She said as she sat on her swivel and opened her mac book.

Sara went out of the cabin to her cubicle to get her laptop.

On the way back one of her way back Francis interrupted,

"Sara, where is the HT file that Karthick sir gave me the last week?" He asked her still immersed in his file.

"It's in my cupboard!" She scratched her head as her senior was standing beside her, she was a little bit flustered as his file is with her.

"I want it now, can you please get me now? I will come after passing this file to the record room" He said and moved.

She went to take the file when she was searching, he came and stood behind her.

"Here!" She handed it to him.

"Yup! Thank you, what are you doing?" He asked as she turned to leave.

"Parinithi mam, called! We are working on something!" She said with a grin.

"Good, go!" He said as he ruffled her loose hair playfully.

" Godzilla!" She stuck her tongue out. He chuckled at her response.

" You go see your work!" She muttered and was on her way to Pari's office.

"Sara!" An officer yelled for her.

"Yes, mam." She stopped her steps and asked her politely.

"Get me a coffee!" She ordered Sara.

"Sorry, mam. I have some work, so can you please get it by your self?" She said politely, it's not her work but still, if someone asks she does it as a help.

"You can do it after getting my coffee!" She said in an unconcerned tone.

" But Pari mam..." The officer interrupted again.

" It's not like she can't work without having you, is it?" She asked apathetically, there was a smirk adorning her face.

"Stop! That's enough!" Francis yelled from where he was.