41. Who is Arjun?

AUTHOR'S POV:

Yuvi was awestruck seeing Arjun there.

Arjun gave a loathsome grin seeing Yuvi's frowned and as well as shocked expression. But Yuvi recovered to his normal state very soon.

"Good Morning, Arjun!" Mr. Varma greeted him exuberantly!

"Good Morning, uncle!" He greeted him back and gave a hug.

Uncle? From where did this new uncle come from, huh?

" Good morning everyone, I am Arjun Varma who bought Mr. Sangeet Varma's share. By the way, he is my uncle!" He said and greeted all.

Everyone was in a struck moment none bothered to return his greeting until Yuvi, himself decided to break the struck moment.

" Good morning Arjun Dev Varma!" Yuvi pronounced his name with sarcasm dripping in each of his words.

YUVI'S POV:

Oh! My father in law. Pari is just like him now, I came to know from where she got to learn this speaking skils.

Like a father! Like a daughter!

I was annoyed by his behavior. What does he think?

Is some Conference or some park? He is laughing like a maniac.

But I felt something strange.

Totally strange!

When Arjun entered the room, I was a little shocked!

Little will be an understatement! I was shocked like hell.

Did he introduce himself as Varma?

Yes! He did.

What has gotten into him? I sighed at his foolishness again.

"Good Morning Arjun Dev Varma" Yes Dev is his surname from his father, they have their mother's surname in their name but they never used it, he used it now as a bribe to get the shares I know this. Varma's was proud to have these two as their children.

Whatever happened has happened!

I said to him to take a seat, Mr. Varma retired from the room.

" So, Mr. Arjun Dev you got the shares? Good!" I smirked, he frowned.

I know he is here in the name of irritating me, and I will never let that happen Arjun.

He is just a piece of cake in my path but that is until the twin knows this but still, he is fair but tricky when it comes to competition, not like Arjun.

" We are not taking MI Enterprises! That's final, anything more?"

After everyone said, "Nothing" uncle's secretary started showing the growth statistics.

He was quiet all through the meeting, it was unexpected I must say!

I thought he will do some scenarios but it's good he left me free.

Then after the presentation, we discussed the flat line of profit, it didn't increase much there were only point one or two percent of the increase in profit.

After some discussions, we ended the meeting. We arranged for refreshments so we went to the dining there and started to have them.

I was having my coffee, Sid was having his tea, uncle went and grabbed a table with him some friends who were board members too.

"Yuvi, what's with this Varma?" Sid asked sipping his tea I raised my eyebrows.

" I know man his surname is Dev, right? What is this Varma, now? I am totally confused!" He asked.