29. He has a past?

PARI'S POV:

"Come in!" The doctor's voice came out.

I entered. He asked me to take a seat in front of him.

"Yeah miss, you are here for?" He asked correcting his specs.

"Well! Doctor, I want Karthick's report to be very confidential, I can't let it out until I get him under my claws" I said the last part, gritting my teeth.

"Yeah! I assure Miss, the report will be confidential only among the lab technician. You and me!" He said with a smile.

"Thank you! Doctor but when can I get the result?" I asked him.

"You would get it by tonight or tomorrow!" He said.

"Okay doctor, I will collect it by myself by tomorrow," I said and stood up from the chair.

"Sure!" He said and smiled.

I came out thinking about what to do next, I will go by our car as Yuvi left it for me and went with them in the morning. When I reached the parking lot I got a call from Sid, I attended it.

"Where are you Pari?" He asked.

"Good evening to you too, my dear brother in law by the way I just came out of the hospital to return home" I started sarcastically.

"Okay! So please meet me at the cafe that is 1 kilometer ahead of your house" He said and ended the call.

WHAT THE HELL? He just called, ordered me, and ended the call.

I shrugged and hopped in the car and started to drive.

When I reached the cafe I called him, he said he is already in.

"Why did you call me?" I asked and slumped in the chair.

"Good evening to you too sister in law" His turn to show sarcasm.

"What tit for tat?" I asked as I straightened up in my seat.

"Yeah!" He smiled. Seriously smiling?

"Whatever! Why did you call me?" I asked, he had a serious face now.

"Your order please" The waitress interrupted.

" I will go with the stuffed chicken roll with a regular coffee, You?" I was damn hungry.

"I'll just have coconut cookies with a cinnamon latte" Sid ordered his food.

"Tell me now, what you called me for?" I asked.

" We will talk about that once you finish the food," He said and an awkward silence prevailed until we finished our food.

"Okay! Now say what you wanted to talk about" I said wiping my mouth with the tissue kept there.

"Actually I want to talk something about Yuvi" He said with a concerned look.

"Yeah! What about him?" I was very much concerned as it involved Yuvi.

"Why don't you want Yuvi to know about the current happenings?" He asked, I frowned but still answered his question.

"Because he is insecure! Not a little but, a lot. He is scared, scared of losing me" I said.

"What do you think, why is he like this?" He asked.

Truth to be said, I don't know why.

"I don't know why but he overreacts and exaggerates things. I am not complaining about it but still, sometimes I feel like he is emotionally weak; I am his weakness and I am becoming weak" Now even my voice sounded weak.