19.Understand

YUVI'S POV :

When I switched on the light my heart suspended a second. My life was standing there in a white shirt soaked with blood sequel to my horror. She was there pointing the gun at some people.

When she saw me she dropped the gun down, I ran to her and took her in my brace.

She got scratches throughout, she looked pale.

What the hell was happening there, why someone wanted to treat her that too in such a way.

When she read the letter her already pale face again drained out remaining the color.

I felt something was wrong. She is hiding something from me, I know it will be only for a good intention but still, I'm scared of her safety.

Should I always be scared like this? Forever? Or will I get habituated? What about her safety? Will she be safe?

Thousands of questions arose in me. Thought of losing her!

I don't know why the heck I am even getting these thoughts even!

I felt helpless, I didn't know what I could do to assure her safety.

She may be a big police officer but still "She is my wife! My love!"

She hugged me from behind, breaking my trance. I turned towards her and hugged her. I just want to bury her in my chest not letting anything hurt but I know I can't! Because she is like a bird, she likes to fly. I released a sigh. I hugged her tight and kissed her on her crown before losing my grip.

"Are you fine?" I asked out of concern.

"Not fine, but just great after seeing you!" She said.

We just remained silent, I know those words were just to dispel my thoughts. The silence was excruciating me.

"Yuvi I feel stinky, I will go take a warm shower." She said but I didn't like to free her from me, he stayed still again for some minutes.

"Darling! I'm famished" She exclaimed a cute kid.

I chuckled a little, yeah I know it was just to distract my thoughts but still she will be hungry. I don't know whether she took care of herself for the past days.

I told her to go freshen up, the least I could help with, is taking care of her when she is home.

I was dwelling on my thoughts, she yelled my name from upstairs.

Oh! My god!! I totally forgot about the preparation due to the happenings, she must have seen the arrangements. Shit!

I sprinted to our room. She was a little shocked. I gave her a tight hug and exuberated my wishes to her. I gave her the white dress that I had chosen for her.

As my shirt also had some stains, I went to our room to take a shirt, she was in the shower.

I looked around the room. All flowers and candles gave me a mocking wicked smile.

Ugh! Yuvi better luck next time!

I'm celebrating even after all this drama it's because I don't want her to feel guilty!

I know she would have felt guilty for spoiling my surprise, but yeah it's okay, I care about her more than my efforts and happiness.

Yeah! We do surprises and give gifts and all only for their happiness and to express our love.

So when it can be given by just some understanding and small adjustments. Why can't I do it for her?

I just want our happiness and love to get increased day by day. And I know we can make it only through small adjustments and understanding.