18.Doctor!!!

PARI'S POV:

The sight in front of me made my breath hitch up.

There were a few people with white coats tied up and also there were some boxes.

"Pari" The voice called.

I turned to see yuvi standing there, he was the one who switched on the lights.

I put the gun down.

"What is this?" We asked each other in unison.

(What an understanding couple! )

Yuvi ran to me, hugged tightly and rained kisses all over my face.

He was frightened seeing me soaked in blood.

Yes! My shirt was soaked with blood. But not mine!

"What happened Pari? And who are these people?" He asked, getting confused.

"So you are not the one behind this?" I asked him to tease him.

"Hey! No! What? Why would I?" He said clearly falling for my tease.

They were struggling to remove the ties.

We went and removed them.

"Who are you all and what happened, do you know who did this?" I asked.

All were looking at each other...

One came forward.

"Actually! Mam, can we give you first aid?" She asked.

"Yeah! Sure but!"

I sat there in a dining chair, Yuvi stood beside me.

"Tell me what happened, and do you know who I am?" I asked out of confusion.

"Mam! We know! We were kidnapped only to give you first aid and the kidnapper has provided us with all the necessary medicines.. the one who was nursing me said.

"What?" I shouted.

All nodded and showed the box full of medicines.

"What's happening ?" Yuvi said, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Do you know who is that and why the hell are these many doctors just for a first aid and who the hell is doing this? Did he give any threats to you?" I asked with confusion, frustration, and all.

"We don't know who that is, mam! But yes, they threatened us that we should give you a proper treatment or otherwise they won't spare us, we are top doctors in our departments, they needed you to be perfectly alright" She said in a low voice.

"Do you guys have any clues, who they are? Did they leave any clue? I asked.

Another woman from the group came forward and gave a letter...

"Hi! Sweetheart,

Hope you are fine !! You may be wondering who sent these people to you.

It's me. I cannot see you being hurt.

And you may wonder why all these doctors are women because I don't want any other men to touch you, including your husband. Keep a safe distance from men or otherwise, I won't spare them. I will come and take you soon. You are mine...

Take care love.

With love,

Your love...."

"Whattttt????" I shouted.