12.Midnight

YUVI'S POV:

As I said I didn't get sleep. She should get affected by my proximity whereas here, I m affected. She is sleeping peacefully in my arms.

After seeing her peaceful sleep, I got some satisfaction, after some time, Sleep took over me.

I don't know when but there was a movement in my arms. I heard some ringing sound it disturbed my sleep and Pari too got disturbed, then only I noticed that the phone is ringing and it was her's. She got up lazily and attended it.

"What???" she asked frowning.

She just gave me a look, I told her to continue because we know if she goes out speaks loud our parents will getup. Slowly She raised her voice and started to shout in her phone.

She threw her phone on the bed with a frustrated sigh And turned towards me.

"What happened?"I asked her.

"Ufff! That day you saw me on road with one accused, he was hospitalized due to injury and now he escaped shooting a doctor and two police officers and now I should go there and investigate from did the gun came!!" she exclaimed.

"It's okay! They are alive right?" I asked.

"Two heavy injuries and a constable died," she said.

"Now you wanna go?" I asked.

"Yeah!" she let out a sigh.

"Why? what happened? Why are you sighing this much?.... I asked.

"Not about work, I've already faced such situations but now about family!! What uncle and aunty will think if I leave at midnight" she was blabbering her fears but I interrupted her.

"It's just your work! Your work demands it. So don't worry And leave now and come back safely" I hugged and assured her with a peck on her crown.

"But what will they think, their daughter in law going out at midnight" she started again I interrupted.

"Maybe they are a little orthodox but, they will understand it! Don't worry. Come back soon" I assured her.

"Thank you!" she said with a peck on my cheeks and went to change dress.

Oh! God, what's this she is always making me blush. Arghh! I will not blush here afterward. With that stern thoughts, I sat on the bed waiting for her.

She came wearing a black shirt with jeans. My mouth went in 'O' shape.

She looked hot. This is the first I'm seeing her like this, I have seen her only traditionally and in the gown at our reception.

No Yuvi you should not drool like this. it's bad to drool at a woman.

'Hey! You idiot she is your wife and who has the right to drool at her than you! My subconscious mind shouted at me.

My thoughts were snapped by her voice.

She opened the drawer beside the bed and took her pistol, shoving in her pocket she said,

"Come and lock the door yuvi. I'll try to come back soon" She said standing at the door. She hugged me and gave a peck on my forehead murmuring thanks! I did back and told her no thanks, between us.

Her driver came there in a jeep. She disappeared in minutes.

Where to sleep again after this. A smile crept my lips, I went to our room there laid another phone other than mine.

Yup! It is her personal number, she has two phones. I think she forgot to pick it with her. I took it in my hand and saw the lockscreen, I smiled seeing that. Yup! It was our selfie pic and already I've seen her home screen, she keeps our wedding photo as home screen wallpaper.