45. Regret?

AUTHOR'S POV:

" Okay, we will have the engagement together on Tuesday, right?" Aaron Zara's father asked.

" Yes! We will have the wedding separately because it should be special for both of them. So we will have their wedding the next succeeding day."

Balakrishnan said this, this idea was given by Deepthi to get a chance to stop the wedding.

If she tries something to stop the wedding, it shouldn't affect their wedding. So, she asked her father to fix the date on the very next day of Karthick - Zara's marriage.

" Yes, that's true. It won't be special if they both have together" Suguna accepted the fact.

"And Karthick wants a Christian wedding!" Pari said, looking at the screen of the tab in which Karthick and Zara were on skype.

"You sure, Karthick? Mostly we follow the groom's side customs."

"That's fine aunty I don't have any problem with that, I know uncle wants a Christian wedding. So, we will go with the same" He smiled. Aaron muttered a 'Thank you'.

Aaron and Maha ( Mrs. Mathews) had an Indian Hindu wedding as her father was adamant about that so Aaron wished that at least her daughter could have a Christian wedding but he did not want to force or make Karthick to feel guilty that he couldn't give what his father in law wants, so he didn't speak about that but Karthick once heard when he was speaking and remembered it.

" Okay, so first we will have Karthick Zara's wedding at St. James convent. And the next day Sid Deepthi's?" Aaron was quick to answer.

" For their wedding, we will have other functions at our house and wedding ceremony in a hall" Suguna said.

Soon they fixed the wedding in the next week.

" Aren't we rushing? Do we have enough time for preparations?" Pari felt like they are rushing because all the youngsters are busy with their business even if the wedding is the priority they could take some time and do calmly.

" It's okay Pari, why are we here? We know you guys are busy! But, don't worry, we will take care of everything!" Ravikumar assured her.

" Hmm! Don't take so much stress!" She smiled and others nodded, then they started discussions about shopping and color codes.

When they finalized everything it was already 8 PM so they ordered their dinner.

Yuvi ordered a veggie Pizza for them and again Pari wanted something heavy she was hell hungry but he ordered only a little. But she didn't want to make it a big deal so, she ate without speaking anything.

While returning Pari returned with others as Sid and Yuvi stayed back there as they met a long lost coincidentally.

After returning home she chatted with her dads for some time and then went to their room.

She was scrolling her phone nonchalantly after about an hour the door clicked open,

" Hello, Kitten!" Yuvi entered. She was laying on her stomach and scrolling her phone.

"Hello again, My kitten what are you doing?" He asked coming closer.

No answer!

" What's wrong with my kitten?" He asked as he lay beside her.

" Kitten is angry!" She said without looking at him.

" Why my kitten is angry?" A small smile cracked on his face.

"Because kitten is hell hungry. Rats and mouses are running inside my stomach!" She whined, he chuckled at her.

" Don't laugh! I am angry!" She said and turned her face.