14.Life is beautiful

YUVI'S POV:

I took Pari to our villa. I think she liked it.

It was my dream to build my own villa for my family. But mom is totally against it.

She will always say the same dialogue whenever I ask her to shift here,

"After your marriage, you go there and stay with your wife and I will not come, because I will not feel like that is my home and who knows you may leave us if your wife says"

Seriously I don't know why she is thinking like that, will she do the same if she had her in-laws alive? No right!

And why the hell she is thinking like that. Really, I m happy pari is my wife and my mom adores her.so I will not have the need, to choose between wife and mother. And that is called a joint family.

And I know Pari My angel will not do things which will harm our family relationship.

My thoughts were snapped by my one only caring and daring wife. Yup! Caring and daring are her allelic features which do not blend but are together. She won't express both characters to a person, she knows when to make her caring nature. And she is an ATTITUDISTIC person. But that does not mean that she got a bad attitude.

My wife is calling.

AWWW! It's cool to hear right. She has some force that pulls me towards her. My wife! My angel! My pari.

Its soo cool to hear right, "MRS.PARINITHI YUVIMITHRAN. I.P.S."

Yup! I like to hear IPS with her name, its a part of her.

"you designed it right?" she asked.

"Yup! My first ever design" I said.

God! Really? I zoned out!

She asked how every, things are here already and I replied to her.

She is asking me to take her shopping. I m glad. I enjoy spending time with her. So I agreed.

She said that I will regret taking her.

Why would I? We earn to live happily to spend on what we want or to simply keep it as treasure. We do hard work and earn only to lead a happy life. We can save for the future but not by ignoring the necessities and small happiness.

I said "I will not " she frowned.

It's cute when she does these sweet expressions.

And I m happy that she takes rights in me without hesitation.

I love the fact that she thinks everything as our's not as mine or her's.

Then she went up, to get freshen up. I showed her our room here. I was waiting for her downstairs.

She came..... she came.... like a doll!

Ahhh! She was cute in that attire.

she wore a white pencil jean paired with a sherbert orange blouse her shoulder-length free-flowing silky curled hair.

One word "Just Gorgeous".

Then we went to the mall after shopping groceries, we went to eat before going to the garments section because we know it will take time.

And when she told me about the dare and asked me to prank. I thought whether she is crazy but I did it to prove, that I m not a silent one.

And one more thing, she is talkative, very talkative. God!! I think I should keep her away from sid otherwise these two will screw my head one day. Sid is the same as her.