''Nice.'' sarcasm dripped from Izzy's voice as the smaller demons jumped on top of cars and a policer officer got out of his car angrily as he demanded who dropped a thing on his car which made Katherine snort, if only he knew.

Alec's gaze went to the demon that was heading for the station ''Over there.''

Katherine noticed another one climbing the building ''Oh my god.'' she breathed out in shock  ''They're splitting up!'' Clary noted and all of them gasped in surprise before taking a step back as one of the demons brushed past them. The older girl sighed as they started walking and she placed her blade back in the scabbard.

''At least four demons are still unaccounted for, notify all available personnels.'' Alec said as he along with Katherine walked at the head of the group as Clary sighed and pulled her phone away from her ear. ''What's wrong, is everything ok?'' Jace asked as they all stopped walking.

''That was Luke.Valentine's on his way to Idris.'' she informed them and Katherine gasped in shock and dread filled her ''Don't tell me.'' Alec and Izzy wore the same expressions on their faces.

''What?''

''How?''

''He made a deal with Seelie queen...Luke's warned all the other downworld leaders.'' Clary further explained and Katherine mentally cursed Valentine to deepest pits of hell while the younger twin did it verbally ''Damn Valentine.''

 Izzy looked at the group with fear and panic ''If Valentine gets to that lake-'' ''He won't.Malachi's army is armed and waiting for him.'' Alec assured his sister ''We need to warn him.Who knows how many Circle Members will be there?'' Clary stated and Katherine looked at her in thought ''If we lower the wards, these demons can get out...and spread beyond the city.'' she looked at Alec before again looking back at Clary.

She saw a thoughtful look cross the Fairchild's face ''Maybe we don't have to lower them.Maybe my portal rune can pierce the wards .''

''We can't all go.'' Alec said ''The demons need to be dealt with.'' ''Clary and I will go.'' Jace looked between the three '' The three of you stay here and slay the beasts.'' Katherine shared a look with Alec and nodded her head in agreement.

''Fine.Be careful.'' he looked back at Jace ''Likewise.'' the younger twin turned to move before again looking back at his parabatai ''And when am I ever not careful?'' Katherine gave him a tight lipped smile ''You don't wanna get me started on that.''

Alec chuckled as Jace gave her a mock offended look and she gave him a wink in return before Clary drew a drew which opened up a portal and she along with Jace went through it.

Katherine blinked as the portal closed behind the two and sighed ''Hope this goes down well.'' Alec interlaced their hands ''It will.''

~*~*~*~*~

''Report that to the others and get back to me.'' Alec ordered few shadowhunters as he and Katherine stood around a table while Izzy looked at a monitor that was showing New York's map with several red dots on it.

''There's over 50 of them now, with numbers increasing.'' she said as she joined the couple at the table and Katherine sighed in defeat ''They haven't attacked, not even once.'' Alec leaned on the table as he looked between her and his sister ''What are they doing?'' the older girl shrugged her shoulders ''Who knows?''

''Demons don't usually come into our realm to sight-see.We need to find the rift where they're coming from and seal it.'' Izzy stated.

Katherine clenched her jaw and Alec looked at her before speaking ''We'll need a warlock for that.'' the younger girl raised her eyebrows in realization ''Not just any warlock..the most powerful one in New York.''