One

Jayla Richardson

"ooh..." I moaned as he was eating me out. I placed my hands on his head pushing me closer to my vagina. "You like that?" He asked lifting his head up. "Mmh..." I said to him, he went faster on my clit leaving me in pleasure all around. I couldn't take it no more, I came in his mouth, I watched his lick it up, he stuck his fingers in me and putting them in his mouth.

"You're so nasty." I said getting up. "Where you think you going shaw?" He stopped me. "Um back with my friends." I said getting up again. "Naw we ain't finish here." He said taking off his pants. He laid me back down and entered himself inside me. I let out a gasp, he was above average and I was not experienced.

I never had sex before and now I'm sitting here losing my virginity to a stranger I just met at this house party. He pounded me harder, "fuck." He groaned. I felt like I was gonna cry, the pain was unbearable, obviously he didn't think I was a virgin because of how fast he was going. I wrapped my legs around his waist, "ohh..." I moaned , he was hitting my spot and I knew I was cumming at this point.

He got up and grabbed my arm, as I stood up trying to catch my balance he grabbed my neck and kissed me deeply and passionately.

Then he walked out. I was just standing there lost, trying to re play what the fuck just happened. I pulled my panties on and I put on my skirt on. Then I walked out trying to find my friend. "DREAM!" I yelled walking thru the crowd. "IM RIGHT HERE!" She yelled waving her hand. I walked over to her, and sat next to her. "Girl where have you been?" She asked me, "I got lost." I lied rubbing my neck.

"Okay well I'm ready to go. They up here fighting and I don't feel safe here anymore." She said getting up. "Okay." I said laughing. We walked out the party and got in her car. The drive home was quiet.

"You okay?" Dream asked me, "I'm good why?" I said walking upstairs. "Cause girl you wasn't talking in the car and you acting weird now." She said putting her keys down. "I'm just tired." I said fake yawning. "Mmhm..well goodnight then." She said walking to the kitchen fixing her some water. "Night." I said walking up the steps.

I jumped on my bed and sighed. Bitch ion know what the fuck I was thinking, I didn't even get his number nor his name. Now I feel like an idiot. Ugh ima just sleep on this shit and worry about it tomorrow.