Little Things

Chapter 20

Cosette

Hmm... I wonder if this outfit will do, I don't wanna look over dressed or underdressed. On second thought who cares, oh right!

ME!!! x(((

If your wondering why I'm getting all worked up for my outfit today, let me tell you why... we're going out and I effin forgot!!!! (>_<)

Ryan is currently waiting for me in the living room, watching television. While I stood here in my underwear in front of the mirror in my walk in closet, getting all crazy what I will wear.

I can't believe I actually forgot all about it, when this was all Ash and I are talking about when we went to the mall yesterday.

In the end, I ended up with a denim jeans and sleeveless top that I paired with coat which I bought in Italy and a pair of black floral snickers. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on a light make-up then my glasses. I grabbed my sling purse and continued to put in my phone with my other necessities. I spared a glance to myself on my mirror then went out to meet my prince charming (joke!).

He stood and turned off the television when he saw me appear, I uneasily smiled at him, who wouldn't if he stared at you from head to foot. He smiled at me when his sight went back up to my eyes.

"You changed a bit." I raised a brow to him as I smirk. "Its a compliment."

"Then thank you." I pouted in thought. "You did too... in a good way."

"Then shall we?" He gestured for the door feigning an Old English accent, I smirked and walked pass him. "After you, Milady." He said holding the door ajar.

"Why thank you, kind Sir!" I played along, we laughed a bit as I locked my unit.

We rode the elevator and went to the ground floor, he unlocked his Porsche's passenger seat door and let me in before going in himself.

Gentleman, as always. :)

"So... where are we going?" I asked as soon as we hit the road, he chuckled as if what I said is a joke.

"Just wait and see, Dora." He said still smiling. Right... that phrase really is from Dora, now that I gave it a thought. "I see that your fashion sense changed a bit."

"Well... ten years is pretty long." I said matter of factly.

"Where are we?" I asked as he parked in a parking space on the side of the street. He climbed out so I did the same, I saw him put in some coins in the parking fee in the edge of the sidewalk.

"Let's go." He smiled as I walk beside him, as we walk I noticed that we we're getting closer to the crowd. I hooked my arm around his in impulse, you know... I was used to that when I'm with Ash which is all the time except now. He looked at me in surprise, his eyes looking at me curiously. At first I was clueless, but I immediately let go when I realized why.

Shit! That was awkward!!

"Um... that's alright." He started.

"No its OK, your just saying that anyway. Let's go." I walked towards the edge of the sidewalk in the side of the pedestrian crossing lane, I felt him stood beside me as we wait for the lights to change to let us know its safe to walk across the road just like everybody else. I was taking my fill in the place cause its been years since I've saw this land when I felt a hand gently held mine, he tangled our fingers together.

Its a bit rough, huge, warm and yet so gentle. I can't help but smile as I became speechless. The lights changed and people immediately crossed the road, he lightly pulled me with him and walked across the road.