This Time

Chapter 22

Cosette

"Hello? I'm sorry but I-" a man on a suit passed as he talked to someone on his phone.

"But mom! I don't want to go to supplementary class." An elementary student groaned to his mother as they converse pass me.

"You always make excuses, I want to break up!!" A couple on my right quarreled aloud.

High school students. Their still even wearing their uniforms.

"I'm sick of you anyway, OK let's break up." The guy walked away seeming displeased and kinda bored leaving the girl crying.

She sat at the other end of the bench that I'm sitting at, she cried. I was the only paying attention to her silent tears as people busily walked around.

"His not worth it, you know that." I said to no one in particular. The girl raised her head from her hands and stared at me, tears staining her cheeks.

"You even know that his already a bad news yet you still tried, but not all people needs fixing. Well he may need fixing from someone, but maybe your not the one who's gonna fix him." I looked at her and smiled sadly. "Someday you might even realize that your the one who needs the fixing."

"I love him." She reasoned.

"Trust me when I say, that tears your shedding ain't even a quarter of tears and shit you will shed when you really did fell in love and broke up." I laughed lightly. "You might even want to die when you finally felt that kind of pain."

"What should I do now?" She desperately asked.

"Fix yourself, and don't hurry in being in love... it will come when you least expect it, and you wouldn't want to be stuck with an asshole like that when that guy finally comes." I smiled at her and gave her a packet of Kleenex to cleanse her face. I stood up and as soon as I saw Ash walking closer from a far. "Be big girl."

"T-thanks." She stuttered trying to take in everything that I said.

"No need. Just take it as an advice from a ten year senior." I smiled and walked away. She's a student at Stradford High.

"I have a date with this hot guy this Tuesday, would you like to come with us, cause apparently his straight roommate is coming along." Ash talked away as we ate our lunch.

"Neh."

"Why not?"

"Have a meeting."

"With who?"

I just shrugged. I forgot the guys name and I don't really care.

"Where"

"Casa Del Sol."

"So is this guy the same guy in the club?" Ash nodded his head too enthusiastic for his character. "O-kaaay."

"His just so charming!" And guess what... the whole next hundred and twenty minutes was Ash blabbering about how hot, charming, smart and nice this guy named Alden is.

And as a friend I stupidly listened and nodded in agreement to anything he said though I have no fcking idea what he was talking about.

"So did you finally saw your dad?" He asked out of the blue as he tried few clothes in the fitting room of a store we went into after lunch.

"Yeah, I did." I mindlessly answered as I scrolled through my phone, sitting at a sofa just outside where Ash is trying on the clothes.

"So... what happened, is he civil?"