Promise

Chapter 30

Cosette

I opened my eyes and saw the cream colored ceiling first thing. Where am I? I tried to sit up but when I couldn't, that's when I noticed Ryan soundly sleeping beside me. Where are we? I looked around the room as much as I can while still laying back, not wanting wake up the person beside me.

The room is spacious. Furniture, all antique. There's a mini living area at the far left, complete with sofas, coffee table. There's also a black flat screen television facing the king sized bed we're currently in. There's a glass door that leads to a veranda at the right. And a few doors at the wall same as the television.

Shit.

I think, I know where I am.

Is this the house?!

I decided that I should get the fuck up. I moved his arm around my waist at his side, as carefully as I could. I was about to sit up when the guy stirred and pulled me down to his chest, tightening his grip around my waist and putting his leg over my legs.

"Good morning, love." His voice is husky and warm as felt his breath fan on my temple.

"Good morning." I replied. "Where are we?"

"Home." He muttered.

He sat up and stretched his muscles, I did too... minus the stretching muscles part. I slid my legs on the edge of the bed, my feet coming in contact with the carpeted floor.

I stood up to only realize that my clothes have changed. I'm now wearing a black shirt that I believe belongs to the bed I slept with... literally.

"Did you changed my clothes?" I asked as he walked towards to the door that now, I know that leads to the bathroom.

"Yes." He shrugged, as if he does it everyday.

"You even took off my bra." I exclaimed when I scratched my back and not feeling the straps that should be there.

"You'll get cancer if you continue sleeping with those on." He commented.

"So you saw it." I quietly whispered. He glanced at me and raised a criticizing brow.

"Saw what?"

"Saw it!" I emphasize. I know he knows it, his just teasing.

"Oh! There's nothing much to see, really." He shrugged as he brushed his teeth.

I threw him the bar soap that hit him straight on the side of his head. I walked out as I hear him laugh to himself. Asshole.

I opened the last door that I haven't ventured in the room and found a huge walk in closet, my clothes neatly stored inside along Ryan's. I put on a yellow sundress, matching it with white gladiator sandals.

I walked out of the closet to see Ryan leisurely sitting on the sofa, phone on hand. He stood up when he heard the door, still preoccupied with his phone.

"Let's go." He mumbled as he walked out of the door.

I followed him quietly as I took my fill inside he house. Wow! This house is fucking huge. We walked through a marble floored corridor that's full of paintings, a few huge vases and french windows with long white curtains. We entered a wooden double door. It leads to a huge dining area with an antique long table. There, seated on the edge is an older looking version of Luigi, and on his left is the man himself.

Ryan tucked his phone on his back pocket and pulled me a chair. " Shit. I haven't seen you earlier, you look gorgeous." He whispered lowly as he adjusted the chair for me.