Pervert One

Chapter 6

Cosette

I'm strolling on the shore barefoot again, I just ate breakfast and its kind of my routine to take a walk after a meal.

And maybe to see who really our new neighbor is. ;) Just curious.

I have my camera with me today, I was thinking of taking some pics of the scenery, myself and stuff.

So I was walking along the shore when I heard a dog barking, my head automatically looked where it came from.

Its Max, the dog. Still so cute! ♥

He sniffed me again and looked at me, so I sat on the sand facing the sea and petted his head. I suddenly wish I have dog. It suddenly licked my cheek, I got shocked so I fall on my back to the sand while Max licked my cheeks off.

I just laughed and tried to push him of me, but his such a big and heavy that I'm having a hard time.

"Max! Max!"

Max stopped licking my face and looked at the direction where I guess the voice came from. It barked, and ran.

I sat again on the sand and looked where Max ran.

I saw a man petting Max. He was tall, in good build, his hair is black, he also has a dimple on his left cheek that appears even if he speaks. His skin is a bit tan, his eyes is amber.His wearing a simple white shirt and khakis, his also barefoot.

He looked at me and smiled. His dimple in his left cheek appearing again, he walked towards me as I stood up.

"Hi, are you the owner of the beach house nearby?" He said with his strong accent, I think his Italian.

"Yes, I am." I replied shaking his extended hand. "Are you Maxs, master?"

"Err... sort of, for the meantime." He replied his tone a bit hesitant. He might have seen my confused face."His actually my best friend's, his a bit in a wreck today so I took care of Max."

"Oh."

"I'm Luigi." He introduced as I took my hand from the handshake, but he didn't let it go. Hence he pulled me close and kissed me, good thing I acted fast and looked right. His lips only landed on my left cheek.

I pushed him immediately and slapped his face. His mouth was ajar because of shock then slowly he chuckled.

"Hey, what was that for?" He asked still chuckling. I raise a brow at him and put my bitch mode on.

"Oh, and what was that for?"

"Its just gesture hon, in my country that's how we say hi." He explained. Its irritating, the way he smiled.

"Oh, so your what... French?" I sarcastically said.

"Close enough, I'm Italian."

"Well, news flash! Your in Batanes located in effin Philippines!" I busted out in irritation.

"Well, news flash!" He said, mimicking my accent. "I'm still an Italian citizen and this is a free country, so I can do whatever I want."

"Is that so, then I can do whatever I wanted too." I smirked, so I kneed him in the you-know-it-will-hurt-part. He crouched and fell to his knees in pain. "It is free country and I want to get even with because I got so offended. So yeah, see yeah around."

I petted Max's head that was obediently sitting on the side between us, the I immediately left.

I don't know but, I'm kinda reminded of someone by his over confident tone.