A Crazy President

Chapter 3

Cossette

Its just five-thirty in the morning and I'm already here in school. You see that crazy of a president obligated me to do so many things that I have to wake up early, and go to school. I don't have any choice anyway, but I think its good, since it adds me points.

So I was walking towards the SSC HQ, when I came across a duck. Yes, a freaking DUCK! It... I don't know... it waddled in front of me then it suddenly stopped and looked at me. It tilted its head a bit, I smiled a little since it looked a bit cute. Yet, when I was an inch close to it, it quaked at me like I was gonna eat it!

I immediately backed away, it angrily quaked at me some more then it waddled away.

That was freaking weird! How can even a duck come inside the school?!

I was a bit shocked in the last few seconds, but I decided to go on my way to the HQ. I haven't even taken a few steps when I heard someone.

"Sette!" I don't really have to look at that freak to know who he is.

I just ignored him and continued to walk towards the HQ like I didn't heard him.

"Hi Sette, good morning!" The crazy president greeted as if were close friends.

I continued to ignore him. I just looked straight and walked.

"Sette? Sette!" He blocked my path with his arms spread wide. I stopped and looked at him with an annoyed face.

"Its Cosette for you." I rolled my eyes at him, and tried to pass him but he just blocked me again.

"Whoa! Woke on the wrong side of the bed, honey?" He asked grinning like a maniac that he is. "Your so cute Sette."

"No, but I think, I always reconsider when I see your face... and its Cosette, not Sette or honey!" I said with a disgusted face.

"Wow! I feel so special that I can reconsider what you think just by my face!" He dramatically said. "I'm extremely touched, baby!"

"Oh! Just buzz off Ryan!" I glared at him. "My day is just starting and your already ruining it!"

"Oh... but you just made mine!" He said and looked at me straight into my eyes. I don't recognize that feeling that his eyes just shows... but who cares, Definitely not me.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes from irritation, this guy is such a flirt!

"Wa~it... you haven't seen a duck walking around here by chance aren't you?" His brows were furrowed while looking everywhere, I guess his looking for the weird duck. Well I guess, like owner... like pet.

"I actually, I just did!"

"Really? Where did it go?"

"There." I pointed where the duck went earlier. "Is that yours?"

"Sort of, its my younger sister's." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"I don't really care, I just want you to leave." I deadpanned.

"Wow!" He stammered, he looked a bit shocked. I guess, my words finally made sense to him. "You really liked me a lot!"

Never mind.

"Can you just, go now?!" I insisted irritably.

"OK, I'm busy anyway." He straightened his coat. "Don't miss me too much, alright?"

"Just go... I just don't want to see your face, like ever!"

"What, you don't want to be apart to me forever?!" He laughed then ran to the direction where I said I saw the duck go.

"Fuck you!" I shouted after him.

"Hey, your in school missy, no cursing!" He shouted back, frowning a bit.

"Then stop being a jerk and leave me alone!" I yelled, frowning too.

"If I did stay away... how can my day be complete without you?" He asked smiling... sincerely?

I rolled my eyes at him and stomped towards the HQ. He really is such a flirt, I bet he had said that to a thousand girls here in school! Arghh!!!

**********************

The day passed quite... normal and I love it!!! He was totally nonexistent, besides this morning.

The bell for our lunch break already rang, so I strode around for awhile. I bought my lunch at the pantry and went to the garden... I'll never go back at that greenhouse again, he might be there hiding and ruin my wonderful normal day.

Everything was perfect, I wish everyday is like this. I wish. Like it will ever happen. So the whole time passed and I haven't seen even his shadow, I'm overjoyed.

I sat under a shade of huge oak tree, since my driver, Rene is quite running late, most of the students have gone home. It isn't so sunny today and the winds cool so its perfect. I was reading a good book when I felt a presence in front of me, I looked up to the standing form in front of me and saw... guess who, Ryan.

"What?" He haven't done anything yet but I'm already irritated.

He said nothing, and just stared at me straight to the eyes. Its creepy and I hate it.

"Hey! If you have nothing to say can you please just leave me alone?"

Still nothing.

"Your ruining my day again!"

And absolutely nothing.

"If you don't want to leave, fine by me." I stood up and patted the dusts of my uniform then I picked up my stuff. "Then I will."

I was about to walk out when he smiled at me, his hands that was on his back earlier was now in front me handing me... flowers. Wait, what?!

"What is that?" I asked totally freaked out.

"Its flowers!" He simply said, as if I don't know what flowers are!

"Of course I know those are flowers. What is that for?"

"Can you please take it, my arms are aching." He whispered, so I took it.

"I love you!"

"Yeah, right." I sarcastically said.

Wait... what?!

I looked at him as if he grew another head.

"What did you just say?"

"I love you!"

"Bullshit." I deadpanned.

"No, really! I mean it." He insisted.

"Oh c'mon! We just met!"

"But love isn't measure how long you've known the person, its all about how you feel... here." He said, then he pointed at his chest where his heart is.

"That's irrational!"

"No, everything makes sense when you love someone."

"Then maybe that's why it doesn't make any sense... its because I love no one."

"No, you'll love me." He seriously declared.

"That's so irrational to the extreme!"

"I never give up... not now, not ever." He said looking at me straight at the eye.

His like declaring a war.

"You'll do eventually." I confidently said. "Your declaring war, Ryan."

"Then war we shall do." He challenged.

I walked away.

"But I'll make sure, that when this war ends. I will catch you, and you shall fall so hard you can't stand." He declared.

I stopped and looked back at him, his eyes looking at intently brows furrowed.

"Your really are a crazy president."

"I guess, crazy for you!"

"Eew!" I heard a honk in the gate, so I immediately ran to our car and went home.

That's so creepy... he really is crazy.