Missed

Chapter 23

Cosette

I woke up by the feeling of the sunlight illuminating against my face. I tried to reach for the covers on my feet but Ryan's arm around my waist constricted me to do so. I touched his arm and smiled to myself.

Fck the covers! Who needs the damn sheet of cloth if this guy is warmer. I scoot back to his heated chest. His too warm, and I love it. His arm tightened around me as he sighed in his sleep. I can feel his breath fanning on my neck, its comforting, its like home.

"Good morning." I smiled to myself as I heard his deep, husky voice fresh from sleep.

His arm tightened around me, pulling me closer to his warm chest. He settled his chin over my head and sighed in comfort. I'd like to stay like this forever. If there is a forever.

"Good morning." I whispered. I traced his arm around me, enjoying the comforting silence that surrounds us.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked out of the blue.

"Anythings fine."

"I don't really know how to make anything." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes at his corny joke.

"Nice try, Sherlock. Nice try." I sarcastically remarked making him laugh.

He sat up on the edge of the bed, I watch him stretch his muscles flexing as he do so. I miss his warmth already. I sat up as well, scratching my sleepy eyes to wake up.

"I'm going home." I muttered as I stood up.

"Wait! Let's have breakfast first."

"Yeah sure, gonna go home and shower first." I muttered. I'm still sleepy.

"Wait-!" Too late.

Thud!

Fck that hurts! I blindedly smacked my forehead on the wall just beside the godforsaken door! And guess what. He laughed. Of course, he laughed, I would too if it just didn't hurt.

"Fck you." I mumbled as slammed the door shut behind me, completely muting his laughter.

I came back after a few moments, freshly showered, now wearing a black v-neck sweater and a black washed jeans. Hair still wet. Didn't mind it anymore, I'm hungry. I kept in mind that I'm gonna meet the Alden guy, Ash can't seem to stop blabbering about.

Don't get me wrong but Ash had met many guys back when we're still in Italy. At first, yes, he would normally wouldn't shut the fck up about the guy, though he doesn't make quite the initiative to introduce me to his boys like this one. So I'm really intrigued as to how could he continue to spark Ash's interest this long.

"Good morning." I greeted as I barge in his kitchen.

"Good morning, again." He chuckled as he picked the bacon from the pan using the tongs.

He settled a cup of tea in front of me, and continued to arrange the table settings as I sat and watch the steam coming from the freshly cooked bacon, sausage and eggs.

"Care to explain the tears last night?" He cautiously muttered as we eat in comforting silence.

I sipped some tea and cleared my throat. "I'm not really ready to talk about it." I whispered as I picked on my yolk.

He nodded in understanding as I gave him a tight lipped smile. "Thanks." I added.

"That's fine, I understand." He smiled understandingly, he reached my hand over the table and squeezed it comforting me.