Girlfriend

Chapter 24

Cosette

I've woken up every morning feeling quite the same. I always feel tired. Tired of opening my eyes to be judged by people who doesn't even know me. But today, its different.

I've been watching him sleep for the past twenty minutes, yeah, I actually sound like a creep but whatever. Do you get that feeling that you just want to look at him. Just stare for a moment and look at the lines of his face. Feel the way he breathes. Trace his soft lips. Feel his beating heart. This were the precious moments of simplicity and love in its finest.

"Hi." He whispered. His deep, hoarse voice gave me shivers as he pulled me closer to his shirtless chest. His eyes still closed as he smiled.

I pulled the covers over us more, tangling my legs to his warm ones. "Hi yourself." I whispered back. Slipping my arm over his waist. His so warm. He gently kissed my head and sighed comfortably.

I reluctantly untangled myself from him and sat up on the side of his bed, yes, I slept over. He groaned aloud, letting me know his discomfort of me getting up. As much as I love to cuddle, I have a meeting with a few board members to some company I bought shares to.

"What time is it?" He asked as he sat up and stretched his arms.

"10:30." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Hmm." He smashed back to bed again and covered his face with a pillow.

I lay on my stomach over his stomach. LOL. Making him grunt from the impact. "Aww! Can't the big baby get up?" I cooed at him as I playfully scratch his ear.

"You really wanna play that way?" He asked, threatening.

"I change my mind." I backed out as I try to get up.

"I did too." He pulled me down by the waist back down the bed, while I squeal in the process making him laugh.

"No!" I screamed as he tickled me at my side. My position above him, no longer minded by the both of us. "I have an appointment, please!"

"You have an appointment with me." He chuckled as he tackled me against the bed, completely switching our initial positions.

Moments. The kinds of memories you might not remember a thing at all. All you will remember is the warm, happy feeling that comes with it as you reminiscent about it in the distant future.

He stopped and slumped on me, crushing me with his weight. We stayed silent for a while. Appreciating the comfortable silence between us, as we breath heavily.

"OK, I have to get up." I tapped his arm that's splayed on my side. He just grunted and didn't move a muscle.

"Hey! Ryan."

"No." He grunted.

"Let me get my phone then."

He pushed his self up a few inches away from my face and stared at me,straight on. He smirked, and kissed me fervently. His passionate. His always passionate.

I pushed his chest to gather some air. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I covered my mouth with my hand.

"But I like you fresh in the morning." He grumbled as I pushed pass him to get my phone. I blushed. Damn you, Ryan! Damn you and your knee weakening comments!

I searched for Mr. Kim's contact number and tapped it to make a call.

"Yes, you have reached Mr. Kim's phone." His secretary answered immediately after a few rings. "This is?"