The Adroit And The Opaque

Nyaaaa!!!! └(^o^)┘

Two official chapters in one day!!

too much to handle ...

pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaasssssee..

follow me.. and of course I will follow you too..

enjooooooooooooooy !!!! (>^ω^<)

☆ミ   ☆彡   ☆ミ   ☆彡   ☆ミ   ☆彡

Chapter 2

Cosette's P. O. V.

~• Lunch Time •~

I found a perfect spot to eat my home-made lunch..why do I have home-made lunch? you see this morning...

"Sette! Your gonna be late, hurry up, Rene escort Sette now!!! Oh! I almost forgot.. Sette dear, take this with you," Esmeralda said, handing over a lunch box covered by a blue cloth with a yellow star designs.

"What's that suppose to be?" I asked, a bit worried.

"A bento! (home-made lunch)" she sarcastically replied.

"I know but, why are giving it to me?"

"Eat it in your lunch break, I don't think the food in the school canteen is hygienic or even edible..." she joked, though she sounds serious.

"It's OK, I don't need that," I hesitantly declined.

"But I made it for you dear! Just for today, please?" she pleaded.

"Okay, for you.." I said taking it from her hand. "Bye, take care."

"You too kiddo," she said waving, as the car moves.

And back to the present...

So, as I was saying, I found an abandoned greenhouse deep inside, in the back of the abandoned building not so far from my building.

It's beautiful, the vine-like roots hung from the ceiling, letting the sun barely shine through. The plants flowers on the pots were still closed, with morning dews. There were table and a few chairs in the edge of the greenhouse, it was clean, so I decided to eat here.

I was eating peacefully when I heard silent footsteps in front of me.

"Hey," a stranger said from my back, but I could've sworn that I heard it in front of me.

"Who are you?" I said in a cold tone, facing him in a slow pace.

"Easy there," he smiled care freely.

"What are you doing here?" I said frowning at him. The pin on the pocket of his shirt, indicated that he was a second year student.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" he said as the smile became a cocky one.

"I was... wait, why should I even tell you, I don't even know you," I said as I pack my things up.

"Mmm... a feisty one," he teased.

Cosette was already prepared to leave, when the said stranger, stopped her.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"I guess somewhere you'll never exist.." I said as I walk out...

By the time I reached my class, lunch brake already ended, so I never got the chance to eat it, yet, I don't want to let Esmeralda's efforts for me go down to the drain so, finished my lunch in the car while I go home...

Ryan's P. O. V.

~• The Next Day •~

I was really curious to know who that girl was, so I decided to search her up to the students list, she might not realized it, but I saw her name, on her name tag pinned on her shirt.

I found out she was a freshman in the age of thirteen and a half, that's quite impressive. She also got the top score in the entrance exam, and obviously from a wealthy family. She now belongs to class 1-A. Hmmmm.. why don't I pay her a visit?

"Danielle, please call Cosette Evans Ashford.. I need to speak to her," I said as I walk away smirking like a maniac.

"I can sense that this is going to be not good," I heard, Danielle mumble, "definitely not good"

Cosette's P. O. V.

I was currently doing my homework when I heard the announcer called my name, at first I didn't heard it right, so I waited to repeat it again, before standing up and went to the Student Council room.

I knocked trice then slowly opened the door, walked in then shut it behind me. I saw four study tables placed opposite at each other, and in the other wall across the room was another door. The whole room was deserted so I walked to the other door and repeated the thing I did earlier.

The room was painted blue, there were shelves full of books in the left and right wall. In the far middle of the room was a medium size study table, and chair which back is turned towards me.

"I'm glad that you bothered to come," he said, the voice seemed familiar, yet I don't remember whose voice it belongs.

"I suppose your the Student Council President?"

"The one and only.."

"What business do I have with you??!" I said, obviously wanting to leave, since I want to finish my work already.

"Easy girl, don't you want to chit-chat more?" he offered, slowly turning the chair facing towards me.

"Wha- your the guy at the greenhouse," I unbelievably uttered.

"I missed you too," he snickered.

"Can I leave now?!" I demanded.

"Nope, not yet..." he mused.

" So, what do you need?" I said walking forward, then sat at one of the chairs before his table.

"You see, I want you to be the Student Council's Secretary," he offered.

"No, I don't want to," I bluntly replied.

"But you don't have any choice, do you??!" he said, smirking.

I was gonna leave for the door when he suddenly spoke.

"That table there is your working space, and that papers piled up over it are your paper works. Now, finish your job, I'm gonna sleep for a while."

How can this day get any crazier!!!

☆ミ   ☆彡   ☆ミ   ☆彡   ☆ミ   ☆彡

Comment please, so that I could get ideas...

Thanks for reading...

here is BlueSeeker, signing off.. :)