#2. Walk To The Old Village.

Cosette

I am so thankful that I fell sleep quickly after supper last night, perhaps its due to exhaustion. So I woke up rather peacefully, and I love it!!

I went down to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Hmm... come to think of it, Ryan didn't mention anything that we have a plan today.

I was eating my cereals when the door bell rang, I waited for a while for someone to open it. No one came so I guess, I was alone. I walked up the door and looked at the peep hole.

Its Ryan.

I opened the door and walked back to the kitchen to finish my breakfast. Ryan followed and sat on the high stool across mine.

"So... are we gonna take a walk, or are we gonna take a walk?"

"Wow! What a humorous joke!" I sarcastically stated. He smiled at me.

"Hurry up will you, we won't reach the damn old village if you keep on eating slowly." He hurriedly said. My brows furrowed in irritation, if I have something I don't like to a person aside to the "feeling close ones", are the ones who keeps on telling me to hurry up.

"The hell! If your that excited to go to that damn village, why don't you effin go on your own!" I stated as I dumped my bowl on the sink. I walked out and proceeded upstairs to my room.

"Hey! That's not what I meant-" he defensively started, that was muted by me closing the damn door on his face. Then the knocking soon enough came. "Sette! Open the door."

I didn't answer, yet I just went over my wardrobe and looked what I would feel like to wear.

"Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeette!!" He yelled while knocking.

"Shut the effin up, Ryan!" I screamed back, geez his so noisy its already getting to my nerves! "I'm getting ready, aryt?"

"OK~." The knocking and yelling finally stopped, I heard fading footsteps so I guess he went downstairs to wait.

Hmm... its sunny outside, maybe some shorts and a midriff. Yeah, that would be it. I took a shower after laying my clothes neatly over the bed, then I dried my hair.

I put on my denim shorts and my black midriff, matching my outfit with a rubber shoes. I braided my hair and placed it on my left shoulder. I put on my glasses and put in place my full bangs, put on some perfume and I'm all set right after I prepared my bag. ;)

I pulled my backpack from my bag rack and put in some extra clothes, slippers, towel, wallet, phone, sunblock and my Polaroid camera. I put it on my back and proceeded to go downstairs.

I instantly saw Ryan laying on the sofa while doing something in his phone. I proceeded to the closet near the front door and took my skateboard out, then slammed the door shut.

Ryan hurriedly went to me, irritation could be seen in his face. I smiled at him.

"Let's go?" I sweetly smiled and went out of the door. I climbed down the porch and walked straight to his Fortuner, it beeped before I opened it and went in. Dumping my board and backpack at the backseat, where baby Max is.

He barked at me and licked my face up. I laughed a bit and pushed him back to his seat.

"Sit, Max! Behave, sit like a good boy." I commanded which Max immediately did. So cute.

I took my iPod that I have left here, from the dashboard and put on the headphones.

I sang along the song with my eyes closed, I really love Taylor Swift songs. Relates to every each, and one of it.