5 Raw Temptation 5

Start from the beginning

When you arrived you saw Lydia and Emerson sitting at your signature table. Racing over to grab a tray, you honestly didn't care what they were serving tonight. You just wanted something to eat. You sat down with the girls and scarfed down your food within a matter of about five minutes.

The three of you chatted but you didn't engage in much conversation which was pretty unusual for you. Hopefully they hadn't noticed. You really just wanted to be left alone at the time. Soon you were done with your meal and about ready to leave.

"Guys I'm not feeling too well, I think I'm just gonna turn in for the night." You gave an artificial smile.

"Yeah, of course." Lydia smiled back.

"Let us know if you need anything." Emerson nodded.

"Thanks guys." Your tone was soft.

You got up from the table and cleared your tray before strolling out the cafe doors. On the way back to your room the thought of Kylo made your muscles tense up. The urge to resolve things wrestled with your brain and you came to a halt. You pivoted on your heels and before you knew it, you were walking towards Kylo's quarters. All these thoughts were eating away at you and you couldn't bare it any longer. You decided you'd at least try to fix things between the two of you.

When you reached the big metal doors you stood before two Knights.

"I'm here to see the commander." You tried to sound confident, hoping they'd let you through.

Knight 1: "And this is regarding what exactly?"

"I'm his nurse and I was allowed access about a week ago if I recall. I have to treat his wounds, it's very important I keep his health up to par." Chin up in the air, you held your head high.

Knight 1: "I see. Well if you must." He swung open one of the doors and you slithered past him.

As you were walking down the prolonged hallway it was dim lit and eerie, identical to that one night.

When you reached the door to his sleeping quarters you gave it three light knocks.

Nothing.

Knocking with increasing force you tried again.

The door swung open and you were met with Kylo's bare torso. His skin glistened with sweat and his fists were clenched at his sides. The wrap on his hand from earlier was still on. Splotches of dry blood seemed to cover the outside, lining each of his knuckles.

"Um, I-"  you were shell shocked. You'd never seen him this exposed before.

"Why are you here." Kylo's chest rose and fell while he looked down at you.

"I- I wanna know what happened, before...in the medbay. W- why'd you leave?" Your voice cracked.

"That's my business. Not yours." He clenched his jaw.

"What's your problem?" Your tone was harsh.

Sucking in a sharp breath as if he were trying to calm himself, he failed to reply.

You took it upon yourself to scoot past his shoulder. While slightly bumping into him you entered his room.
His head whipped around while he stood in the doorway.
"Why are you doing this?" His voice was deep, sinister like.

"Doing what." you crossed your arms.

"You're haunting me, constantly disrupting my thoughts." He inched closer to you.

You were at loss for words now due to the fact that the only object in your vision was his slick sternum. You came here to talk. Just talk. You couldn't let your desire for him distract you...you needed an explanation for what had happened earlier.

"I just wanted to know what bothered you so much that it caused you to get up and leave. Okay? That's it. I didn't know any other way to reach you. I had to come here." Your brows furrowed and you looked up at him.

Kylo inched even closer. The space between the two of you was now microscopic.

"It wasn't and still isn't your place nor concern to know the details of my personal life. You frustrate me...I had to walk out." He raised his voice at you.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I'll just go." Your chest began to cave in, he was so intimidating; coming here might've been a mistake.

Your eyes locked with his and not a single word escaped either of your mouths. The tension between you two seemed to be rising rapidly each second.

Completely out of your control your knees buckled abruptly. You were now kneeling in front of Kylo. He grabbed your chin in between his thumb and pointer finger, forcing you to look directly at him.

You were frozen, staring up at him, you batted your eyes.

"But I'm uncertain that I can resist you any longer. My urge to ravish you is overpowering." His voice sounded foreign, you'd never heard him speak in such a seductive tone before.

Your eyes widened. Hearing those words stirred a sudden heat between your thighs. You gazed up at him, sinking your teeth into your bottom lip...

"Then don't resist it Kylo." Now you wanted him. You couldn't bare the thought of waiting.

Kylo's hand instantly clutched your throat. As his grip tightened, you felt as if your windpipe may burst at any second. He pressed his lips against your ear.

"Oh don't tempt me darling."