Chapter 35

"Wake up baby Salvatore we're here." Enzo said. My eyes slowly fluttered open, taking in the sight of the salvatore bording house.
I groaned. "Well someone's thrilled to be home.." he chuckled. I glared at him. "I skipped school Enzo, I walk in there and Stefan sees me I'm gonna die of boredom from the lecture that's clearly waiting for me on the inside." I informed him. "Makes sense, Stefan's uptight." Enzo responded. I shot enzo a 'duh' look then realized something & punched him in the arm, only satisfied when I heard a bone crack. "What the hell?!" Enzo growled in pain.  "Call me baby Salvatore again and I'll kick your ass." I said before getting out of the car. "She already left." Enzo said after a while of me standing there looking confused. "What the hell? How long have we been here?" I asked. Enzo just looked at me and shrugged while rubbing his arm."damn I think you broke my arm." He whined "Quit being a baby your a vampire itll heal." I said as I lifted Tyler's motorcycle out of the trunk and walked it up the driveway. I turned to see Enzo flipping me the bird before he drove off. "Oh no dont worry Enzo you can totally take the truck I stole, what's mine via compulsion is yours." I mumbled with an eye role before walking into the house.

"And where the hell have you been?" An angry stefan asked.  "Shit.." I whispered before turning to face him. I gave him a weak smile. "Heeeey Stef.."