Chapter 3

"I compelled the principal and got him to put you in the school files so all you have to do is go pick up your schedule and your good to go. I made sure they put us in all of the same classes so you don't have to worry about trying to figure out where to go." Stefan said as he pulled into the school parking lot. Even though I was glad to be with Stefan again and in his classes I couldn't help but frown. "you know I'm really starting to rethink this whole 'School' thing. I mean after living with Damon and his way of life I don't think it's the best idea for me to be around humans." I said, air quoting the word 'Life'. Stefan looked at me just as someone walked by the car. "Can you at least attempt to control your self?!" he hissed. "What?" I questioned. "You were starring at that guys throat." He replied. "Like I said: this isn't a good idea." I told him. Stefan rolled his eyes. "Your going to school, get over it." he told me. After a few minutes of glaring at my brother I mumbled a defeated,"fine." Before getting out of the car Stefan and I put on our sun glasses, and lifted up our hoods.
As we walked side by Side towards the building I heard people talking about me. 'Yo check out the new girl!' A group of guys whispered to one another. I grinned and looked at Stefan who was also smiling. "I could get used to this." I whispered to him when I heard a couple of guys whistle at me, trying to get my attention. Stefan chuckled. "yea but I don't think those girls over there are too happy about all the guys ignoring them." he told me. I laughed at that. "I think us walking together pisses them off way more then those guys ignoring them." I said. Stefan let out a small chuckle before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards a small group of people. When we got to where they were I studied their appearances. there were three girls and one boy. The first girl had medium length blonde hair, blue eyes and seemed rather excited about something. the second girl had brown eyes, short black hair and was slightly shorter then the blonde girl. I then looked at the boy. he had short messy blonde hair, and gorgeous blue eyes. Then there was the other person.... The third girl; she had long, strait dark brown hair, and brown eyes that made her look very familiar. "hey guys." Stefan greeted. "Hey Stefan." The blonde girl said. "hi." Said the short haired girl, her voice small and slightly nervous. "sup Stefan." the blonde boy said. "Hey." the third girl said. "Katherine?" I whispered in shock. 'It can't be her, she's dead.' I told my self. Ignoring how shocked and confused I felt I nudged Stefan with my elbow. "oh yea, guys this is my little sister, Leigh." he said. "hi Leigh. I'm Caroline Forbes." the blonde girl stated. "I'm Matt Donavan." the boy said. "hi I'm Bonnie Bennett." the second girl said. "and I'm Elena Gilbert." Said the third girl. I smiled at them. "Oh my god! Your rings are so cool!" I said to Caroline and Elena. "Thanks." Caroline said with a smile. "Thank you" Elena said. noticing how tense Elena looked I held out my hand, making the purple and black ring I was wearing noticeable. "Yours kinda look like mine except for the color... see." I said with a smile. Feeling more at ease after realizing that I was a daylight ring just like her and Caroline, Elena looked at me and smiled. "your like Caroline, Stefan and Elena?" Bonnie asked. i nodded. "I'm a Salvatore of course I'm like Stefan." I told her. "well, minus the woodland creatures." I added. "you feed on humans?" Matt asked making sure only we could hear him. "dude I'm a rebel, not a ripper. I use blood bags, and on the mega rare occasion that I actually feed on a human I don't drink that much." I responded. Matt let out a sighed of relief and Bonnie smiled, looking less scared. "Stefan and I are gonna go get my schedule and my locker before class so we gotta go. It nice meeting you." I told them before walking in side with my brother.