Chapter 34

Tara shot me a confused look. "Your mom did this?" I nodded. "But isnt  she dead?" She questioned. I shrugged. "Well yes, if you want to get Technical Lilly Salvatore, mother of the damned is dead. Dead to me, dead to Damon, hell shes even dead to saint Stefan." I said. "wait, so shes a..-" tara stopped and made finger fangs. I let out a small chuckle before speaking. "Okay first, that," I gestured to her making finger fangs, "is just wrong in so many ways but yes, shes a vampire but I'm the only one who knows so you cant say anything to Stefan." Tara nodded as an okay. I then opened my mouth to speak but was stopped by a loud gasp, as if someone was struggling to breathe. "Bloody hell!" I looked towards the person the voice belonged to and laughed lightly. "Welcome back Enz."I greeted. Tara looked at him. "Oh goody hes alive." She said, Her voice dripping with sarcasm. Enzo shot her a cold look before getting up and turning towards me. I looked at him with one hand on my hip, and my eye brow Raised then smirked. He glared at me knowing exactly what I was thinking. "Still bitchy." He noted. "Still a royal pain." I stated. "Better then being a hot mess." He replied. "You wish you had this ." I said. Enzo rolled his eyes. "In your dreams." He said. I fake shuddered. "more like nightmares."I shot back. Enzo fake gagged. "You sound like Damon." Tara cleared her throat to get our attention. "I'd like to go home some time tonight." She remarked. I scoffed. "Damom wishes." i mumbled as I walked towards the door. Enzo chuckled, following me out the door. Tara walked out after us and closed the door behind her before throwing her hands up and flailing them in the air.  "The outside world.. FINALLY!" She screeched. I laughed at her as I took the keys out of my pocket. Suddenly the keys weren't in my hands anymore and Enzo was in the driver's seat waving them in my face. "You are soooo not driving!" I told him. He laughed. "Oh but I am because you, my darling little salvatore, dont have a liscence." He taunted. Reluctantly, I got in the passenger's seat, slammed the door and crossed my arms, refusing to look at him. "Dont forget to buckle little Leigh." He taunted with a grin. I flipped him off but did as I was told and put on my seat belt, then whipped my head around and glared when I heard A snort come from the backseat. "Sorry." Tara apologized while trying to hold in her laughter.  Enzo however, let his laughter out as he started the car and pulled out of the drive way, then started down the road.
Angry, I silently flipped him off but it only made him laugh more. So I crossed my arms and looked out the window, deciding to just ignore him for the rest of the drive home.