𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤...

Minseok was roaming around the mansion still analyzing the place to get the idea how they will get baekhyun back the cameras the guards the agents their daily routine stuff like that.

He bumped into someone soon after realizing the person he bumped into is none other than Kim jongdae himself, minseok apologize and get aside walking to other direction. "I know who you no need to act."

Minseok heart was pounding like crazy, he was sweating hard but tries to keep his calm and relax turning to jongdae face to face with a serious look. "You got me," said minseok grinning.

"How are you doing?" asked jongdae causally.

"I am doing great," simple said minseok. No, i am not feeling great after meeting you.

"Oh,"

There was awkward silence there; looking away from the each other after breaking up their interaction is as fuck. And finally jongdae dare to spoke, "if you are looking for baekhyun, h-he is at the garden."

"o-oh thanks guess" minseok passed by him without even looking at him. Jongdae couldn't stand to be quite all the times and spoke his heart out to make things a little bit better.

"I am sorry!" shouted jongdae; minseok stopped and looked back with wide glittery eyes. "I'm sorry minseok i left you without any reason, i don't wanna broke your heart like that i, and I just want to give a good reason to you. To make you little less heavy but i am loser and weak... right also i cannot tell you the reason. The only thing i can say is i love you not because of daehyun or anything i personally love you with all my heart and I'm sorry for leaving like that."

Jongdae bowed 90 degree to have his forgiveness, while minseok was about to burst into tears. He controlled himself to be strong. "I understand, i forgive you please don't bow."

"Minseok...." gasped jongdae. "I should go." minseok took the steps opposite from jongdae direction. "Minseok, i wanna say a last thing to you... your highness is gonna come back to you safe and sound with daehyun himself driving him back like he kidnapped him. Just give us some time."

He is lying. "And what if i refuse?"

Jongdae creepily smirk that minseok hate the most. "Then a war, my love."

Flinch a little, minseok. "Let's see."

I have to find luhan as soon as possible i can't let your majesty stay here for any longer!

Oh, minseok baby.

"Oh hey! Agent minseok," waved his hands, luhan run towards him. "Agent luhan! We must go to your highness!"

"Okay," luhan doesn't why minseok is panicking like that maybe he got the message. I will talk to sehun about this.

Baekhyun POV

Park baekhyun! What does he know? Huh! If he knows then.... daehyun no i can't let him know that but he never mentioned chanyeol to me, his friend maybe... No! Bom also don't know who i am and our relationship so... how?

The lost was i on my raising question that I didn't hear someone's callings staring into thin air spacing out. "Your highness!"

"Your highness!"

This word makes me sick, now what. "What happened?"

Panicking xiuhan catch their breath and spoke, "tomorrow you majesty Kim junmyeon,"

"And you highness, park chanyeol."

"Are coming!" said in unison xiuhan. Shocked i, stand up from his place slapped his both cheek to check if this is a dream but unfortunately not. "WHAT!!"

"Yes your highness, it is true daehyun invited both the kings to have a meeting." Said xiumin, i am mad more than surprised. "How can he!? He broke my promise like old times i will not let him pass this time!"

Before i proceed to look for daehyun, i glance at xiuhan. "Xiumin, tell junmyeon i want to talk to him privately tomorrow please do the arrangements."

"Yes you majesty." Bowed xiumin and left. "Luhan i request you to please don't tell chanyeol about me when the right time comes i will tell him-"

"Own my own, your majesty. Don't worry i will not tell anything to the king or to even a soul...." assure luhan. "Thank you..." i grin.

"Anything else your highness, like setting up a meeting for you or give letters."Luhan played with words to convey the message and I understand right away what he is trying to say.

I sigh, turned around. "I appreciate your thoughts luhan, but i don't want to meet him nor send him a message...."

I wanna confirm does he really love me, or just need somebody to take care of yeolhyun.

"May i can ask why your majesty," says luhan, "i just...don't know why?"

All those sweet moments, lovely talks, caring were an act all along even the kiss, my first kiss. Why?

"You highness," i cut him off. "If he tries to contact, and then please tell him i refuse i don't need any of his concern unless he wants to meet me personally and beg for attention."

"And why i always go to him, he should come to me for once he is the king doesn't mean everyone comes to him and listen him!! People have their own rights of making decision!! if he loves me then he will come running after me crying begging to be his, YES that's what i want!" i tried my best to hide this mixed feelings towards chanyeol to deliver the message so i could know...

I could know if he loves me or not. Maybe making him a little bit heartbroken.

"As you wish," grins luhan, bowed. "your highness" And left.

"Chanyeol...."

Please don't forget to vote!