【extras】

"How many days are you going to stay? Huh, taehyung-ah." Asked jungkook tiredly, as he put down the pizza box for the 21th time. Jimin and taehyung were busy playing games, didn't hear him at all. He was here to take care of taehyung in the first place, not the room taehyung staying in and jungkook seriously done with this.

Taehyung left the house and start staying with jimin jungkook would also be with them, cook for them, does laundry, hang out with them and even kiss them to sleep. He become a nanny to these dumb boys, well he was only nanny for taehyung but didn't thought that he would became jimin nanny also.

Jungkook was finally tired of this shit and went to the near plug-in of the TV and plugged it out, to get dumb and dumber attention. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Both screamed, they turned their heads towards him and glared at him. "Why did you do that, kookie?" Wined jimin, with taehyung 'yeah, why did you? ~'

"Jimin i want to discuss something important with prince taehyung, that's why i did." simply answered jungkook. "But you can wait."

"taehyung." jungkook said in deeper voice, taehyung flinched at the deep manly voice. "Y-yes."

"I am asking this for last time, taehyung when you are gonna makeup with baekhyun hyung?" said jungkook slowly and calmly. "a-ah, when i am in mood." Answered taehyung, as he laughed nervously.

"That's not the answer i want taehyung, baekhyun-hyung is very sad and depressed for you. When you storm out of your house did you see baekhyun-hyung face, he looked miserable."

"I KNOW! I know what hyung have felt when i left, i know what he feeling right now, i know what is going on in the castle, i know everything!!" shouted taehyung, "taehyung...." whispered jimin.

"I-i just can't bring myself to accept the truth of my hyung being with a poop of South Korea, we never leaved apart from each other and never fight before. everything happening is a blink of eye, you suddenly came up, jimin became my first friend in high school, junmyeon-hyung getting married, baekhyun-hyung taking some responsibilities seriously, hyung getting attached to chanyeol, i don't know how to react to all this....i just don't know what should i do!?" taehyung started crying.

Jimin went near and hugged him tightly try to make him comfortable and relax for a min. Jungkook did do anything but to stand there and looked away, and spoke "taehyung-ah..."

DiNG DoNg

Jungkook phone rang, he took out his phone and as soon as he saw the caller ID. He picked it up.

Hello? Mark?

Jungkook, wherever you are right now we need you!!?

What happened?

Prince Baekhyun got kidnapped by daehyun.

WHAT!!? After all those security we placed around him.

Jungkook we don't have time for this, please report to headquarters right now, i will send someone to take care of taehyung, we can't take the risk to lose him also.

Got it, coming.

Bye.

Bye.

"j-jungkook, what happened?" asked taehyung, "baekhyun-hyung...got kidnapped by daehyun."

After hearing those words taehyung become numb and pale, standing still like a statue. Daehyun, daehyun, daehyun.

We promise to be together, forever.

then Taehyung lost his self conscious collapsed on floor. "Taehyung!!" both jimin and jungkook screamed as they try to catch falling taehyung. "Why did he collapse?" asked jimin, holding taehyung close to him.

"He has a weak body, as he mentioned earlier he can't take all things at once. Jimin, please take him to nearest hospital and look after him. I am going to our headquarters." said jungkook, jimin nodded.  

bye.