кησωιηg ωнαт мυѕт вє ∂σηє ∂σєѕ αωαу ωιтн ƒєαя

Pure dead silence was there in the car after the whole chaos created by baekhyun.

Flashback.

"Someone please help!!" baekhyun screamed for help. His so called hyung rolled his eyes, tried to calm baekhyun. "It's a total waste baekhyun, no one is gonna is to listen you other than me and my driver."

Baekhyun bite his lips and gave a glare to his hyung, looked away as he crossed his arms in anger. Cute. Whatever you do is so cute, baekhyun. Grinning weirdly hyung, shook his head.

A figure was seen by baekhyun outside the car, he recognise the person and immediately. Agent joy from SH agency!

He leans upon the window arms on it, mouthing 'save me!' to joy. Joy saw it and nodded at him. Baekhyun got a little bit light of hope. Thanks goodness and gracious, mom!

"Agent sungjae!" called out, his hyung. A man with black suit appeared in a monitor right in front of them. "Yes, how can i help you?" asked seoho. "Send some bike riders to get rid of some bitches."

"They are on their way, my lord."

"Well done."

And blank, sungjae disappeared from the screen. "What the actual fuck do you think you are doing, kim daehyun!!" said baekhyun, as he slammed his hands on the seat.

"Believe me; it's for your own sake."

"Oh please, don't act like you know anything about me." Baekhyun spat back. "Taking innocent people's lives isn't my thing, daehyun."

"I am not acting nor pretending." Said daehyun in defence. "And did you just call me by name?"

"Acting or not. One thing is clear that you don't know me better than my taehyung does!! And yes i did call you by your name and i will from now on."

"But i am your hyung..." said in a sad tone, daehyun. "Don't start with your 'hyung' shit daehyun."

"I am just saying..." said daehyun and shrugged. Baekhyun raised his one eyebrow in amusement and stare at him for whole one min and slowly getting closer to daehyun.

"Staring at me doesn't get you anything baekhyun." Baekhyun blinked and back away instantly. Daehyun sighs. Baekhyun bite his lips and looked outside.

I n s o m e w h e r e i n c h a n y e o l c o m p a n y

"So from here we blah blah blah blah"

Chanyeol at the meeting room, crossed legs leaning on chair while massaging his temples listening everything clearly and loud. When sehun, show him a text from luhan out of blue.

Lulu

Baekhyun got abducted by the enemy.

I am going after them to bring him back as soon as possible.

See you soon or later.

Seen 12:34 pm

As soon as chanyeol saw the text where luhan wrote 'baekhyun got abducted by the enemy' they are looking for. He shouted. "WHAT!!?'"

He immediately got up from his seat and everyone stared at him at once. The man who was speaking also paused.

As he realized the atmosphere around he quickly apologized. "I'm sorry we have to—"sehun cut him off, "please continue"