Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.

Xiumin!!! I will miss you my bias wrecker and did you check out his MV it was so good and beautiful. EXO-L let make xiumin proud by getting to 60 million or even more.

Here guys the chapter you were waiting... its short but who cares.

I will be making another FF about Kaisoo Title "Savage VS Pick linear" weird. I get this type of ideas when I active till 3pm in the night itself but please support that book also.

Please vote and comment!!

Bye~

Once upon a time there was an ethereal beauty sleeping peacefully, waking up from his deep slumber sleep only to meet by the satansoo himself, over his head glaring at him deadly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" baekhyun screamed top of his lungs and fell from the bed. Baekhyun yelped as he rubbed his butt. Kyungsoo, who was watching this drama, smirked.

Taehyung came in rush to his hyung room. "What Happened? Why hyung is screaming, kyungsoo-hyung?" taehyung asked to kyungsoo, worried all over his face. "Nothing, you go get ready."

"For what?" taehyung questioned, looking all confused. "To pay a visit to suho hyung house." Taehyung worried face lift up into a smile. "Really? Then I have to wear my best Gucci out there!"

Taehyung left. Baekhyun didn't say anything and stand up. "You too, go take a shower, I will prepare the breakfast." Said kyungsoo, as he leaves. "Okay. Kyungsoo...you..." Baekhyun replied, still half asleep.

Time skipeu~

Baekhyun went downstairs; saw taehyung enjoying his pancake and kyungsoo making a cup of coffee. "Today taehyung someone is going to pick up from here. He will drop you off to the suho mansion."

"Who is this person that is going to pick me up?" taehyung said as gulped down his food. "Ah...Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung made an 'O' shaped mouth. "And what about me, kyungsoo?" asked baekhyun.

"Tell you later, first finish your food." Kyungsoo replied, taking the dishes to the sink before washing it. Baekhyun continued to eat his food. "Hmmmm~ so delicious!" baekhyun exclaimed as the pancake melts in his mouth so warmly that tears came out from his eyes.

"If I don't have any crush on chanyeol, then I will surely marry you instantly." Baekhyun declared as he chews his food happily.

"Don't flatter me, and why don't you ask chanyeol for it? You already knew how he can cook and serve it miraculously that you will say words like 'is this heaven?' every single person in the world desperately wants to eat his homemade dish at least once in their life. You are close to him maybe~" kyungsoo teased as he wash his hands.

Baekhyun on the other choked on his food really hard and asked for a glass of water.