The Reveal

"your majesty, are you okay?"

"i'm fine..."

Minseok grabbed my arm trying to drag me out of the room as soon as possible. He and other agent, were in quiet hurry to somewhere i don't know maybe i am free finally, but what about daehyun i want to have our last conservation.

"hey minseok where are we going? Why jongdae locked me up and ran away? Did something happen?" i asked minseok, while matching his pace to where ever hr is taking me too. Minseok with concern look answered.

"For now your majesty we need to get the kings out from here first! Their life is on risk!" said minseok, increasing his pace up a little. "What their life? That motherfucker!!"

"Aren't you insulting your step-mother?"

"Who gives a shit about my witch step-mother i hate her!"

"yeah, yeah now let's hurry up, your majesty!"

"w-what is he saying, junmyeon?" shocked chanyeol step back, one by one secret is revealing and gulping it down without any hesitation knowing is poisoned to make me weak and hurt.

Junmyeon just kept his silence, which made the situation more confusing and tense. "chanyeol, do you know baekhyun?" asked sandara to lose up some tension.

"yeah, i know him he is.....my one fiancé." Said confidently chanyeol, it turned the table for sandara, bom and daehyun were shocked and chanyeol smirk to himself. "what you don't know that? well how could you i didn't make an official announcement yet."

Back fired to daehyun, getting more angry about this he was about to throw hands on chanyeol. "what!? baekhyun and him! as a brother i can't allow this!"

"huh? u are not his mother, he has his own life to choose whether he wants to live with or with you...."

"you mother fucker-"

"wait right there!"

The all attention went to the voice, it was baekhyun panting crouching down catching his breath.

"baekhyun!" daehyun went to baekhyun, then chanyeol. they both crouch down to help baekhyun, daheyun wrapped his arm around baekhyun only to be slapped away by daehyun and chanyeol took the chance to help me. baekhyun leans into chanyeol as if feeling safe and secure in his embrace.

The stingy feeling on daehyun's hand, doesn't feel that stingy than seeing baekhyun in chanyeol's arms. It hurts.

"baekhyun, how u get out from the room?" asked daehyun, baekhyun let go of chanyeol as he cathced his breath. "i heard everything..." breath out baekhyun, totally changing the subject from daehyun. "you heard it.. then please confirm it, since the king junmyeon has been feeling guilty for not telling his best friend park chanyeol for years letting him believe the sad lie, now say it, say it that you are my little brother.

Squeaked in excitement daehyun, baekhyun sighs. "...yes.Yes, i am Byun Baekhyun.and Kim baekhyun after i got adopted by junmyeon."

"kim junmyeon!!"

"second prince of seoul with taehyung my younger brother as the youngest, which makes me the step brother of the king junmyeon..."

Daehyun stare at me with sparkling eyes, know what i am gonna say. "and also the step brother of the no. 1 mafia. All done! Sorry chanyeol i didn't tell you about this sooner i was-

"it's ok my queen,"

"chanyeol.."

"can you guys stop with your lovey- dovey it makes me cringe."annoying said sandara rolling back her eyes.