𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝.

In CHANYEOL'S CASTLE

"Sehun, i swear to god if i don't get any updates on baekhyun imma head out straight to that daehyun shit piece and bring back him alone!!" chanyeol Declared throwing tantrum here and there. Sehun sighed for the hundredth time.

IN JUNMYEON' OFFICE

"Jungwoo, any updates."

"No, your majesty..."

BACK TO CY

(AUTHOR NOTE – please i will be changing from CY to suho and suho to CY so please try to catch up)

"Chanyeol, wait i am also impatient to how luhan- i mean byun baekhyun queen is doing." Said sehun, as he tries to contact luhan on his tablet.

"Sehun I–"

You got a video call. (In both kingdoms)

Sehun quickly slide the pick up sign; saw his beloved luhan looking all fine and cute. "Good morning, king."

Jungwoo quickly slide the pick up sign; saw his beloved luhan looking all fine and cute. "Good morning, king."

"Good morning." Greeted the kings chanyeol and junmyeon to their agents.

"And good'' morning sehun." "Good morning jungwoo, queen lay"

"Good morning, how-" chanyeol cut sehun off because he could not wait anymore to see and know about his baekhyun. "How's baekhyun? Is he well? Where is he now? Did you find him?" asked the both the kingdoms, worried about baekhyun.

"Suho, let xiu speak."

"Chanyeol let him speak."

"Ah king we have would him, are in daehyun's mansion disguised as bodyguards and byun baekhyun is all safe and secure in a room given by daehyun."

"when you will bring him back?" asked chanyeol, "sorry your majesty, but baekhyun wants stay for few more days he said that he had some relationship and want to talk about his past and clear his misunderstanding with daehyun."

(Argh it is so confusing!! Okay here is the plan same words spoken in both kingdoms will be in italic different lines not font OKAY! I know people don't read this shit and often gets confused and blame us author so please read the bold words thank you)

"How many days he needs to clear that?"

"Sorry your highness i don't know, we heard that he will have his talk with daehyun tomorrow."

"Can i see baekhyun?"

"Ah sorry your royalty but he is in the garden taking a walk."

"Okay tells him that i miss him and will soon come to save him." junmyeon hang up.

"Chanyeol one more thing, park bom is was here right now, met baekhyun had some chit chat, and I don't what they were talking about though."

"Park bom, what she is doing there!?" gasped chanyeol. "I don't know, it seems that bom and daehyun are close friends, 'reallyyy close friends'"

"Luhan, try to find what's in between them report me directly."
"yes!"

"For now you're dismissed...And try to bring back baekhyun as soon as possible."

"Okay."

Hang up.

"Sehun, you go ready my car i coming in five mins." Nodded sehun and left.

"Out all of people, why park bom?" chanyeol close his eyes, remembering the past. A girl with a beautiful smile laughing calling chanyeol, 'chanyeol, chanyeol....you are the reason for my death!' the girl cried and cried and cried. Chanyeol shook his head denying it. No No

The girl was now dead in chanyeol's eyes with blood splattered all over the floor. 'Poor girl she died in such a young age' 'hey did you hear that she was pregnant before she died.' 'i heard that after giving birth to the heir she died' 'but why she killed herself' 'maybe king chanyeol had very bad temper you know him, he is very cruel to the people who don't follow his orders' 'and the girl marriage was a forced one' 'i think the girl did make the king angry so that's why she died' 'the park family is so merciless to people' 'yeah right because of that a beautiful soul died'

'king is the reason the girl died' 'the girl was so kind and unhuman totally it was really bad luck that she got caught by the king' 'the king is the worst' 'the king killed her' 'park chanyeol shouldn't be a king at this rate' 'he don't deserve like his family' 'he should go in hell' 'king should die' 'king murdered the girl' 'king....' 'Chanyeol...'

No no no no no no ITS NOT TRUE I DIDN'T KILL HER I AM NOT MURDER I AM NOT A CRIMINAL I-I AM NOT LIKE MY FATHER I...I...I AM NOT...

Chanyeol, chanyeol, CHANYEOL!

Chanyeol open his eyes wide, breathing irregularly. "you okay?"

"Y-yeah i am ok!"

Sehun took out his phone and called someone, "hello? Yes it's me

Sehun took out his phone and called someone, "hello? Yes it's me. Today king is not coming for personal reasons so clear his all meetings and i am coming in min. Yeah ok"

"Sehun, i am fine."

"You don't like though, and chanyeol you know what happened in the past you don't want to repeat it do you?" chanyeol kept silence looking other way. "Good boy, you rest i am going to office."

With that said sehun left.

Jungkook was on his computer taking out the information about daehyun mansion blueprint and checking out the cameras twice out on.

"Hey jungkook, your highness queen is calling you." said jungwoo, giving him banana milk. "Queen?" Jungwoo nodded with food stuff in his mouth.

Jungkook got up and went to the castle.

"You called your majesty." Bowing to the queen. "Yes and i am sorry jungkook i called urgently when you guys are working so hard to bring back the prince." Said queen lay, with a concern. "Please, queen don't apologize for u we would leave a battle field."

"Oh, you flatter me." Lay slightly blushing. "So queen why did you called me?"
"oh, yes!! Since our second prince taetae is all alone in hospital with his friend jimin i would like you to be with him, guard him and love him!"

"Huh?"

"Oops sorry my bad," lay laughed awkwardly brushing it off. "Jungkook, he meant to say that protect taehyung till he recovers," said a voice behind, it was junmyeon.

Jungkook again bowed. "You know baekhyun and taehyung were daehyun's brother and there is high chance of him taking taehyung."

"We trust you, jungkook." Said queen, glance at his junmyeon with hopeful face. Jungkook smiled, and nodded. "I will your highness queen and your royalty king."  

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!