A night with son

Baekhyun POV

"Kyungsoo, do you have some food left?" I searched for food but stopped when a plate appeared in front of my face.

I thanked kyungsoo. I got back to yeolhyun who is swinging his legs and playing with his own fingers. "yeolhyun, do you like rice?" I showed him the plate that I was holding and he nodded happily. I feed yeolhyun.

"Your majesty, may I know whose child are you taking care of?" Kyungsoo came up to me while rubbing his hands with some cloth or something. Yeolhyun look at him with curiosity all over his face.

"He is the child of park chanyeol, yeohyun." as I finished my sentence kyungsoo's eyes got wider like it is going to pop out any time soon. I chuckle at his reaction and continued to feed yeolhyun.

"He is the son of that fu-" I quickly shut his mouth by stuffing some sushi in his mouth. Kyungsoo start mumbling something as he was trying to gulp the food or saying something that I can understand and ignore it.

Yeolhyun got enjoyed the show and smiled at kyungsoo who was still busy to gulp down his food.

"Language, kyungsoo, language a baby is here" I warned kyungsoo. Kyungsoo apologise to me and bowed. I told him raise his head up and bring more food.

"Appa, appa" yeolhyun called me. "yes, yeolhyun did you need anything?" I asked yeolhyun. Yeolhyun got off the counter and hugged me.

"Appa ..., I miss daddy." yeolhyun said in sad tone. I pat his head hugged him back. "its okay, appa is here with you. Daddy is just busy with some work. He will be off with his work soon."

"Prince Baekhyun, here is your food." Kyungsoo offer his plate to me but I told him that I don't need it anymore. "kyungsoo, if you are free then come with me"

"As your wish majesty," kyungsoo bowed and I walked passed him towards garden with yeolhyun holding my hand.

------------------------

"It is such a nice day to meet you again, Mr. Park or should I say.... hello, big brother."

"Hyung, I am serious about this." A short but not so short guy said in serious tone. Chanyeol got surprised by his own brother seriousness that he never showed up until now.

"Jimin, how can I take you in again? I do know that you have some private reasons to leave us and I accept that but you can't just came out of nowhere and rejoin without giving us any warning." Chanyeol tries to explain things for jimin.

Jimin lower his head in defeat. Chanyeol sigh and massage his temples.

"Hyung..." jimin upper his head in hope of getting his hope back. "What can I do for you to get your trust back?" jimin looked at chanyeol with some hope. Not going to give up that easily, huh?

"I want to know... about this guy." Chanyeol showed the picture of a cute guy with a pair of glasses. Jimin took the picture and examine it and smirk.

"That's all? Hyung." Jimin asked. "You have to make him fall for me."

"Deal." Jimin stand up from his chair and walked out from the room. I will find everything about him, every single secret that he had.

"Jimin, seriously it will be not that simple for you, I didn't even find out about his name yet and your are full of yourself here, thinking it will be easy to find about him. My own son refuses to tell me anything about him, like the whole world wants to keep him as secret. What is he actually?"

--------------------

"Appa, this is your garden?" yeolhyun asked as he ran over the bushes of rose to smell their scent. "Ah, yeah" I walked over to yeolhyun with kyungsoo behind me.

"Can I pluck these flowers?" Yeolhyun asked as he admires the flowers I looked towards kyungsoo direction. Kyungsoo nodded lightly I get his message.

"Yes, but be careful their thorns on roses." I warned yeolhyun who listen carefully and ran cheerfully to collect the flowers all over the garden. I grin and sat on the nearby bench.

"Kyungsoo, will I able to get back my position as a prince? If I start babysitting yeolhyun like this..." baekhyun said in sad tone and looked at yeolhyun. Kyungsoo was not sure how to his majesty unasked question ever.

"Maybe, you should leave it to your mother. Your majesty, that's all I can say." Kyungsoo bow a little after answering his question. Baekhyun was not satisfied by kyungsoo's answer and closed his eyes.

"Appa, appa, appa!" yeolhyun called running towards baekhyun with full of flowers in his hand. Baekhyun opened his eyes to see yeolhyun who is now sitting beside baekhyun.

Baekhyun slightly grin and crease yeolhyun head. Yeolhyun smiled brightly and showed the flowers that he collected from the garden. "Appa! Look how many flowers of different colours that I collected!" baekhyun took the flowers and smelled the maleficent scent in it. And yeolhyun who was waiting for his appa to praise him like an obedient dog.

"Well done yeolhyun you are such a good boy" baekhyun praise him and patted yeolhyun's head. Yeolhyun enjoyed his appa praise and pat. Yeolhyun took some flowers from his appa hands. "Appa, you know every flower has meaning behind its own beauty."

Baekhyun was shocked but no so shocked at yeolhyun's words. Body like a small kid but mind like an adult. "Yes, they have. All flowers have."

"Ah, yeolhyun, who told you about this?" baekhyun asked in out of curiosity. "Daddy told me!" yeolhyun shout in pride and happiness. "Oh, that s good."

Yeolhyun got busy in searching for a flower in the bouquet and baekhyun have some chit-chat with kyungsoo.

"Your majesty, I forgot to tell you something important about."

"About what?" baekhyun asked in curiosity.

"Yesterday, when you left, a friend of chanyeol and got attached tom me after he got drunk and asked for my number multiple times." Kyungsoo answered.

"Hahaha, really? Poor me, that I didn't get the chance to see it."

"Yep, your majesty I was so pissed off at his behaviour."

"So, did you gave him your number?" baekhyun asked.

"Absolutely not, your majesty, instead of my number I gave him McDonald's number."

Baekhyun laughed and hold back his stomach while laughing really hard. Kyungsoo just chuckle at it. Yeolhyun puzzled at his appa state and stare at him with lost eyes.

"Ha, satansoo take over there didn't he?"

Mom, this night is long and fuzzy but still better when you have a good company with you

______________________________________

hi~

Bye~ tomorrowismyexambutidon'twanttoupsetyousohere!