Real Game

"Prince Yeolhyun, prince yeolhyun!" A maid called out yeolhyun name in search of him. All maids and butlers of park mansion were finding their prince yeolhyun everywhere around the mansion in kitchen, in wash room, in garden, in garage, in all guest rooms but at the end they still can't find him.

Being worried father as he is, chanyeol called his all friends in hope of he will find his soon but a door bell stopped everyone's action. The door opened and two familiar figures came inside the mansion.

"Yeolhyun!" chanyeol shout out and quickly ran to yeolhyun who was in the arms of jimin, hugging yeolhyun really hard like his is going to be disappearing at any moment. "Dad, I can't breathe..." yeolhyun struggle in his father's embrace and tried get rid of it.

Chanyeol realise his hands around yeolhyun. "Why you disappear all of sudden?" chanyeol asked yeolhyun hid behind jimin's leg not wanting to answer his father's question.

"Why are you being so worried about, hyung? He was just out for last night. and hyung, and to tell you the truth you were the one who sent yeolhyun to your friends house, last night for babysitting."

"What?" chanyeol was shocked? He didn't remember sending his son to someone else house. Yeolhyun quickly ran to his room when he saw his father was busy with his uncle.

"Don't 'what' me, hyung. First of all we should have some tae and relax then we will have some serious talk" jimin walked past to chanyeol and sat on nearby sofa crossing his slender legs taking the cushion beside him and place it on his lap and ordered the maids to bring two cup of tea for them.

Few moments later...

"Hyung, how can you even forget about your own son?"

"What? I can't remember what happened last night." Chanyeol was confused and jimin sigh.

"Hyung, yesterday you remember we have some important conservation after our family get together party." Chanyeol nodded.

"You called your closest friend Kim Jun-myeon to pick up and to babysit yeolhyun while he was asleep because your friends were coming at your home. And you got drunk last night. That's why you can't remember."

"I got drunk?" jimin hummed in response.

Chanyeol shook his head in disbelief. How careless can I get from now on if I don't find someone to take care of him and most importantly me soon?

"Good news, hyung a very very good news for both of us" jimin grinned thought his hyung will like this news for sure.

"What is it?" chanyeol asked drinking his tae.

"It is about the guy you told me to find out." Chanyeol coughed on his tae and spit it out towards jimin face; jimin who was prepared for this situation put a cushion in front to his face as shield protecting him from getting wet.

Chanyeol coughed continuously. Jimin handed him a glass of water. Chanyeol drank up the water and relaxed a bit.

"Calm yourself down, hyung. Don't overreact, chill" chanyeol wiped off his face with a handkerchief and for jimin to start his conversation.

"His name is byun baekhyun, 24 years old, lived in XXXX, Seoul, work in Seoul cafe as a waiter, he has only one sibling. And 100% single without any love interest to anyone."

"What about his parents?" jimin looks away and scratch his head in awkward way.

"Ah, you see hyung. It's a personal thing of byun baekhyun. There are two rumours about his family going on right now, first he was orphan from the he was and adopted by some royal family, second his family sold him to a royal one to pay their debt. Either one of them are true or something else." Jimin explained.

Chanyeol place his hand under his chin and got into deep thought. "Hyung, I suggest you to just become his friend first try to know more and better about him, gain his trust and then ask about his family. Maybe you can even propose to him...who knows!"

Chanyeol didn't answer, he kept his silence till flicked hi small fingers in front of chanyeol's face. "Where was I?"

"Did you like my idea about getting to know his family by first becoming his friend or even BFF?"

"Ah, yeah. Thanks" jimin got a relief when he heard chanyeol's response. "I better be going now, hyung." jimin walk towards the door and exit the mansion, smirking and put up his sun glasses. Now the real game begins, hope hyung can make him fall or else...you know. Byun Baekhyun, prepare yourself from the surprising events that is going to happen to you.

'This story sucks.'

'Where are the ChanBaek moments!?'

'Boring!!!'

Sorry...guys T_T *sobs in the dark corner of my room*

Sorry I am really sorry. Sorry sorry sorry I will make it better and good for you guys for EXO-L'S sunbenim. ;-; But don't kill me.