Me? Mom? No way!

This is day is the worst day of all. I saw all the family members bigger than Mount Everest babbling and mumbling about something that I had no interest in. Suho came up to me with some files in his hand. "Baekhyun, come with me we have something important to discuss" I nodded and followed him.

We walked for few minutes' and stopped by a large door in front of us. And like in movies and drama the door opened slowly reviling what is inside as we get in I saw a boy sleeping on the couch a blanket over him. He looked familiar his innocent face, his elephant type of ear and little bit messy hair. Kind of remind me of yeolhyun.

"Baekhyun, why are you so quite one today? I thought you will say the same thing that you always say like 'please brother make it quick' 'I want to go home soon' ' I have work to do'" Suho grin and sat down on his chair. I walked up to him. "Hyung, now you mentioned I really want to go home and rest." I act like I am really tried and stressed in return he just smirks. What? Suho handled some files that he was holding before. "Sign all files and listen what I am going to say." Suho lay back on his chair. I quickly signed all the files not even reading single word in it. Is it weird that I am feeling something fishy is there in those unread pages that I signed? "Baekhyun, now you signed the all the files then I shall tell what is return in all the pages," I throw the flies on his desk. I go towards the boy on couch who was sleeping quietly that even forget that he even here, as I sat on couch I stroke his hair. You remind me of someone.

"yeolhyun." I looked up at suho in surprise. Yeolhyun, why are you keeping following me? Since the day I met him my life change a lot. He shouldn't he here his father must be worrying about him.

"He is the child of the top most famous prince or king aka park chanyeol, well you look quite surprised baekhyun, aren't you? Thinking of why he is here? Shouldn't he be with his father?" suho stand up from his chair and looked at the window behind his desk. He looked serious but at the same time sad. He sighs.

"I know him. When I was working at day care I saw him there he was like 2-3." It's true before working at the cafe. I worked at day-care as a teacher because I adore kids so much. "So, kim baekhyun from now on you are an official mom of him" that made me froze like time stopped. Suho turned his body and walked towards my direction showing the pages that I signed.

"What? Are you serious hyung you can't do this to me. It's cheating!! You know I am taking care of tae right now how can I take another child to care of and first of all MOM are you gone insane or what!?! You know I can't take him with me wherever I go, I have worked to do, tae has his school and house management stuff like commoners does!!?"I shouted him an aloud. Suho chuckle in a sec it change into the most dangerous face that I ever seen. I startled and feel the dark aura around suho hyung. I know what is going to happen when ever his smile turns into THAT face something bad always happen.

"Baekhyun, do you know, what is the important role of being a royal family member?" he said in little deep and serious tone, "a royal and mature family member do not become a commoner out of nowhere they do not work for others, don't hide their identity and not miss important parties and meetings. It should be exact opposite from what are you doing. KIM BAEKHYUN" It hit me right through my heart. I understand what he trying to convince to me. If I can't take the family crest maybe I should take care of this child, even if take me some time to restart the billionaire life that I hate, I should do it for this kid sake at least I will have some company. Now I remember it was my father last wish to see me as his beautiful prince. I can't deny my fate and destiny. I should accept this path of life.

"Everything can't be hidden forever from the eyes of media. It's time for you to reveal yourself." Suho said having sadness in his eyes. I never saw suho hyung with those sad eyes. It is rare to see him like this. From childhood he wants someone to be his side, he was the only child of Kim's family before I and taehyung came in. Suho hyung suffered a lot alone but never show us, he always cares about us. The favourite thing he always said to me when he gets hurt or sad to make us happy, 'I don't want anyone to suffer, what I suffered.' Maybe I should fulfil his last wish. " So true, I can't stand on those reporters, interview and media... "Comeback baekhyun it is for your safety and taehyung. Especially, yeolhyun his is a kid." Suho hyung does know what is good for me and what is not. The main question arise will I survive living like this? Living an unimaginable life that everyone dreams of.
(editor Author here if you getting confused then let me explain suho knows chanyeol is looking for a mom and a wife who loves and his child and baekhyun likes chanyeol and his child and thought it would be a perfect match so that's why he said that *whispers* chanyeol doesn't know baekhyun is a prince yet.)

"Give me 5 days!" I still need some time to settle my things that commoner have. Suho raise his one eye brow definitely questioning my response to him "5 days? It is long though" I nodded back at to him. He looked a bit confused. " I want 5 days to settle everything before changing my life from commoner to a rich billionaire." I feeling someone am hugging my legs. I turned my face to see who it is. Probably, it is yeolhyun. "eomma..." not the mom word again I picked him up. He looked a little sleepy and rubbing his eyes yawning a bit.

"Only in 2 conditions' rolled my eyes. Argh, suho hyung and his condition, it irritates me a lot. "It depends..." I played with yeolhyun and gets happy when I snuggle him."First you have to take care of yeolhyun if he comes at your work hour or at home or anywhere" I total ignored that because it is simple task to do. "It okkie-dokkie to me." "Second you have to attend a wedding ceremony" I paused for a second and turned my face towards Suho."Wedding ceremony? Whose wedding ceremony? Why I didn't know about this? Oh, since I don't care about my family matters then how will I know about that? Now that makes sense" I grin and get back from what I was doing. Suho face palmed and sighs.

"Mine. It will be next month, you didn't even attend a single family wedding, at least attend mine it will make your hyung a little bit happy." How he can get married before me? I am jealous. I pouted. "Yours? Who is this lucky person?" I teased him a bit he chuckle at it. "He is from china, Yixing Zhang in short lay" china since when he get interested in china people. I got curious about this lay person. I think he will be smart enough and caring one to make hyung comfortable and relaxed.

"Lay? Hmm...Okay will come. Just send me the invitation card." I turn my back over him and walked my way out of the room. "Yeolhyun, are you hungry? Then let's go today baekhyun appa will feed you."

"This kid." I heard suho saying that in annoyed tone. A question pop up and I turned over. "Ah, suho hyung where is his dad? Don't tell me he abounded his own son. If he does, I will kick his balls really hard that will make him dead for sure." Suho hyung laughed and covered his mouth. I seriously hate people who laugh at my seriousness. And one of those is suho hyung." no, he also busy with his family business like me. Recently his long lost brother came to visit him. it will take some days for him to take a break."

"Well, I am going, now yeolhyun is hungry. So, better full his tummy with healthy foods. Bye, hyung~" I waved at suho hyung and leave the room. Downstairs in kitchen, I saw kyungsoo preparing food. I place yeolhyun on a table. Tried to leave him, to get him food but he called me.

"Eomma," yeohyun said looking around.

"No no no baby, from now on you will call me appa instead of eomma, okay" I pinched his little pinky nose which made him giggle. "Appa!" yeolhyun said in excitement. I pat his head and smiled at him before kissing his cheek."Yes like that! Now wait for appa to bring you some food"

Mom, I think I happy to have this fate of meeting yeolhyun. Please watch over us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!! I am back again

So here I write the chapters. I am happy to know that BTS got nominated for Grammys and BLACKPINK will also come. So excited for the Grammys~