˜"*°•.˜"*°• The unexpected is usually, what brings the unbelievable. •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Bell rang on the top of the cafe door signalling someone has entered; it was baekhyun looking all dull, empty and depressed getting lost in his own thoughts of mind. Kyungsoo came next sawing baekhyun all depressed and sad doesn't make him happy at all. He pats his shoulder to assure that he is okay enough to do work.

Baekhyun glance at me. "Not well then, take a day off." Said kyungsoo, baekhyun nodded kyungsoo thought that it will be his reaction but it was quite opposite to it. Baekhyun shook his head and said. "I'm fine, kyungsoo" then went to the staffs room to change his clothes and get ready for work.

Baekhyun flop the closed sign. Pausing in his action he again got lost in his thoughts of mind. How tae doing? Did he eat? Is he doing well? last night he went out to his friends house without saying anything Thoughts like that made him dizzy already. A dim light came through the door touched the milky skin of his, as if tell him to don't worry and comfort him to calm down. He looks upon the light, and grin to himself. Getting all energetic and happy he started working again with positive thoughts this time. Fully ready to greet the customers, welcoming them with his warming smile and shine of his.

Again the bell rang; baekhyun excitedly went to greet the costumers. "welcome–" baekhyun eyes got wide and shocked, time froze body went all pale in front of a certain person. "Hyung..."

To be continued...

Yeah i am teasing you a bit and like it. This s too short but i am still working on this chapter because this chapter is gonna be loNG Ass RiDE. Warning- this is going to be the most shitiest chapter i am ever gonna so please bare with me.

Please vote and comment.

STAN NCT, TXT, ITZY, STRAY KIDS, ASTRO, ONEUS!!!!