An ally?

Chanyeol left yeolhyun at his friend's house and drive straight to the cafe where baekhyun work. Few minutes later, he arrived at the SEOUL CAFE. Chanyeol get out from his car and looked around his surroundings for a while and the stared at the label of the cafe.

Some people start gathering around him and taking pictures of him. Chanyeol quickly get inside the cafe rung the bell at the top of the door. As He enters, chanyeol meets most beautiful and charming person in front of him bowed to greet his customer. When baekhyun lift up his head his smiling face faded into a shocked one. Chanyeol grinned.

"Well-Your majesty?" Questioned baekhyun thinking why is he here? "Yes. It is me and you are byun baekhyun right?" baekhyun blinked for few seconds. How does he now my name? Not to, mention that I totally forgot about that I am going to be his son's babysitter soon. He should know my name at least.

"Yes. Your majesty." Chanyeol raised his eye brow at his formality. "Drop the formalities, call me chanyeol" baekhyun was quite surprised at chanyeol words. Call him by his name? What does he actually want? Baekhyun isn't in his mood to talk to someone because of last night events .he doesn't want others to think about chanyeol and him are in relationship and tried to shrug it off.

"but-" chanyeol cut him off instantly. "No buts, right now." Chanyeol commanded and baekhyun followed it.

"chanyeol-ssi.." baekhyun said in lower voice that other than himself no one can listen what he said just now."I can't hear you, little louder baekhyun" chanyeol lean his left ear near baekhyun to hear his name clear. It irritated baekhyun but still can't say no to king's order.

"chanyeol-ssi!" chanyeol smiled after getting satisfaction of baekhyun calling his name. "So, chanyeol do you need something?" baekhyun ask. "No, nothing. I am just here to grab some coffee." Chanyeol answered and grinned at baekhyun.

"Then I shall guide you to your seat." Baekhyun started walking. "Yeah, show me"

"I want one American latte" chanyeol ordered, baekhyun nodded and write down it on his small dairy

"American latte, anything else." Chanyeol shook his head.

"One American latte coming up soon" baekhyun starts to leave but stopped when chanyeol called. "Ah, baekhyun" baekhyun turned around and bend a little to hear what will chanyeol say. "Yes, chanyeol"

"I want to talk to you. In person." baekhyun didn't answer instead he looks away. Does he want to talk about yeolhyun? No I should reject it. Find some excuse baekhyun! "Sorry, your- I mean chanyeol. You see, when you entered the cafe many customers also followed you and now our cafe is full of people I am-" baekhyun was again cut off by chanyeol.