23) Surprise.

An hour into the party, the first announcement started.
"I thank you all for being so patient as we get some last minute things taken care of." V started. "And I thank you all again, for being so understanding of our member, Saeyoung Choi's surprise for (Y/n). I'm sure you all got the email explaining that there would be a little diversion from our usual events. I thank all of our sponsors, and our hard working members, Jumin Han, Saeyoung Choi, Jaehee Kang, Yoosung Kim, Ryu Hyun, and (Y/n). As I told you all in the E-Mail, Saeyoung would like to say something."
I was stunned, staring at Seven.
"You mean all of the guests were in on it?!" I almost whisper-screamed. Seven just nodded, and walked up to the podium.
"(Y/n), can you come up here?" He asked, his voice on the brink of breaking. I looked around, nervous, and walked up to the podium with him. "What is going on?" I mouthed, and he shook his head.
"Thank you all for being here to watch this unfold, I know (Y/n) is incredibly annoyed with me right now." He smiled, as light laughter washed over the room. Then, he turned to me.
"(Y/n) (L/n)," He took my hands in his, visibly shaking.
"When I first met you, I was a loner stuck in a giant house with nothing to keep me company but the impending doom that came with my job. And as much as I tried not to let anyone into my heart, you came in anyways. You didn't care that I wasn't the man behind the cheerful 707 mask everyone was so used to. You forced me to open up in ways I didn't think possible, and I've always loved you for that."
At around this point, I started tearing up.
"Saeyoung, what are you talking abo-"
He shook his head, and started again.
"Then, as time went by, I realized I was in love with you. So in love, it scared me. And instead of handling it the right way, I tried to push you away instead. I almost lost you so many times, but you forgave me for every single one. And sometimes, I still can't believe that. You stuck with me through it all. You loved me in a way no one else has, you showed me mercy, and the kindness and beauty in life I refused to see before meeting you. You're my best friend, my lover, and so much more to me. And... I want to be with you. For all of eternity, and then some. (Y/n)..." He got down on one knee.
I gasped, putting my hands up to my mouth. I finally realized what he was doing.
"Will you marry me?" He said quietly, and opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring. His entire body was shaking with anticipation.
I was crying so hard I could barely muster out the word 'yes.' I nodded enthusiastically, and composed myself as best as I could.
"Yes... Oh my God...YES!" I yelled as everyone cheered, Yoosung the loudest. He slid the ring on my finger, and at this point I could barely contain myself. I hugged him so tightly, practically jumping onto him, I almost knocked him off balance as he took a few steps back.
"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Saeyoung." I said, choking back tears.
"I'm the luckiest guy in the world."
He hugged tighter one last time before letting go, cupping my face and kissing me.
"Alright everyone... Sorry for taking up so much time... Let the party begin!" Seven spoke into the microphone.
The first song started, and everyone got up to dance. We made our way to the dance floor, and he pulled me closer by my waist. I put my arms around his neck.
     "How'd I do up there?" He asked, the happiest smile on his face.
"I think you already know." I kissed him and smiled back.
"You have no idea how happy you've made me."
"And you have no idea how happy you've made me." I repeated, kissing him again.
Then, I started tearing up.
"Hey! Why are you crying?" Seven said as he teared up himself. "You're gonna make me cry!" He let go momentarily and wiped my tears away. "Don't- Don't cry, (Y/n)!" He laughed, making me smile.
"I'm sorry. It's just, after Mint Eye, I didn't think I'd ever see you again. And when you came back, I didn't think you could ever forgive me, let alone love me again and... Now we're going to get married." I sighed, trying to compose myself. "Saeyoung, I love you and I always have, always will. There's absolutely no one else I'd want this with. I'm so lucky to have you."
"Mint Eye wasn't your fault... And you- you mean so much to me. Did I ever tell you that? I don't think I did-"
"Yes, yes you did." I kissed his forehead and smiled.
Everyone danced until V came up to the podium, signaling us and all of the guests to sit down.
"Well, that's something isn't it?" V smiled, causing the room to chuckle.
"The refreshments are being brought out by our caterers as I speak, and special thanks to (Y/n) for putting this together in barely a month. Thank you all for attending." He walked back to our table.
The room clapped. Seven grabbed my hand from under the table, squeezing it tightly. "You did a good job, (Y/n)."
"Thank you." I gleamed.
The whole table congratulated us as guests came up to do the same thing.
The party was a hit, though I think the fact that so many people showed up was because of V and Seven letting them in on his little surprise. Seven really does know what he's doing.