3)Aggravation.

—Eight weeks later—
Seven was getting less physically violent, yet still couldn't bear to look at me. Jumin had shown him a couple photos, but he claimed they were photoshopped. He refused to even text V, too.
     He even entered a few chat rooms with me. Everyone else was active for that reason, to make sure he didn't say anything to make me afraid.
     The last chatroom included Yoosung, and Jaehee as well as Seven, (who was using Jumin's phone).
     It started with Jaehee cheerfully greeting me, and I greeting Yoosung.
     Seven stayed quiet until I cautiously asked how he was doing, to which he responded,
"Why do you care now??"
     Yoosung quickly changed the subject to LOLOL and how the server would be down for the next four days. Seven made a joke about the student's obsession.
     Jaehee asked me how work was going, since I had a part time job in a café near her apartment. When I said it was stressful due to the fact that we've had many customers in the last couple weeks, Seven lashed out again.
     "Oh, it's just so hard being you, isn't it, (y/n)?"
     "Do you ever shut up? Is all you ever do is complain?"
     "Is nothing good enough??"
     Yoosung started yelling at him. He told him basically everything I would've said, if I had the chance.
     Yoosung understood me...
     I left the chat soon after.
     Jaehee called me to see if I was okay. She apologized on behalf of Seven's behavior, though it didn't matter anyways.
     He'd never be the same.
————————————————————————
     I got a call from Jumin at six o'clock in the morning. I stared at my screen until it went to voicemail.
     I heard Seven mutter,
"Answer the phone... Stupid bitch..."
     Over and over again until the recording cut out. He called me again an hour later, this time, with an angrier voicemail. He yelled into the phone about how he wanted to have a little chat.
     To no surprise, he called an hour later.
     I cautiously answered.
     "...Hello?" I said quietly into the phone. Jaehee had told me answering the next call was a good idea.
     "Finally. Was answering the first two calls too damn hard for you?" He growled.
     "I- I was asleep" I lied.
     "Of course you were.." He scoffed. "I called to ask you: Do you know how much I went through for you?"
     I paused.
     "O-Of course I do Seven, why would you ask me that?"
     "I don't fucking think you do. I don't think you understand how much pain I went through. FOR. YOU." He suddenly snapped.
     "What do you mean? I'm grateful to ha-"
     "Oh, cut the bullshit." He interrupted. "You should have listened to me when I told you to stay away. And look at me now, after you didn't listen. You aren't grateful. You don't appreciate shit. And, don't call me that name anymore. You don't deserve it."
    I heard Jumin's cries of protest and anger towards his words in the background.
    I hung up as hot tears ran down my cheeks, clouding my vision.
    He was still in the hospital... Why did he call me? Why does he anger himself just to deal with me?
————————————————————————
     The next morning, I got a call from the hospital Seven was staying in. The doctor said it wouldn't be a bad idea to visit him, every four days or so. He told me that in order for him to go back to "normal," he needs to see me more often. He also told me not to accept any more calls from him.
     I visited that afternoon with Zen. Jumin practically hadn't left Seven's side for weeks. "He's still one of us." He stated.
     Jumin was a kind and genuine man, no matter how much Zen didn't want to admit it, he knew it was true. I slowly entered the room as Seven's eyes followed me like a haunted painting. He didn't say anything to me.
     In fact, he pretended I wasn't even in the room for about half an hour. He made jokes about Elizabeth 3rd with Jumin and laughed at Zen's narcissism.
     The room was filled with uncomfortable silence until Jumin stepped up and asked Seven if he'd noticed me.
     He responded with a simple shrug and glared at me.
     "Saeyoung.." I started. "I'm so sorry."
     He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Good. You should be. You can't even fathom what I experienced at Mint Eye. Because I used to love you."
     "You're right. I can't fathom what you went through. All I know is that I'd do absolutely anything to take the pain away." I held back tears.
     "Anything?" He asked quickly as Zen gave a confused look to Jumin. Jumin shrugged.
     I nodded in response.
     "Then leave." He whispered.
     "What?" I said, hoping I heard him wrong
     "I said," He started. "LEAVE. STUPID BITCH, LEAVE! NEVER COME BACK." The doctor rushed in as he screamed, asking if something was wrong.
     He shrieked at him to get me out of the room, and to never bring me there again. Zen was my ride home, so he had to leave as well.
     As I left the room, I heard Jumin scolding him, asking him why he would act in such a way.
————————————————————————
In the car ride home, Zen asked if I was going to be okay for the night. He offered me to stay at his place, which I declined. I know he's trying to help, but it should not be for me. I'm not the one that is hurt.
The ride was filled with Zen talking about his next play, how he played the part of a poor teenager in a motorcycle gang. I found it cliché and laughed.
If he was trying to take my mind off of Seven, he succeeded.
He even told me deltails about the play Jaehee didn't even know about. I thought about how giddy she'd be when I told her the plot...