12) Friends.

"Seven?" I opened the door to my room where he lay sleeping. I woke up an hour ago, and realized the chat was going out for lunch this afternoon. Of course they invited Seven and I, but he hadn't woken up yet.
I gently sat next to him, smoothing his hair down. Then, I watched his eyelids flutter open.
"Good morning." I said grinning.
He just sat up and gave an exhausted half smile, eyes half open.
"The uhm..." I started. "The chat invited us for lunch, but we don't have to go if you aren't up for it. I have no problem staying in with you today, I don't have work today anyways-"
"Let's go." He cut in. "I'd like to see them again. I know you want to, too."
"Don't worry about me. And don't push yourself."
"I promise you I'm not. I'm going to schedule an appointment with the therapist later. I want to get better." He seemed genuine, so I trusted him.
"I'm proud of you." I simpered, holding his hands tightly.
"Thank you for all you've helped me with. It really means a lot. I know I don't tell you it often... But I'm glad I have you." He pecked me on the cheek and got up to use the bathroom.
     I noticed this morning he actually took his medication, so it's good he's making progress.
     Getting up, I let the chat know we'd be there. They were all very excited to see him again, since it had been a day or two.
     I heard the water turn on and assumed Seven was taking a shower, so I went to the living room to watch some TV.
Seven takes the longest showers... God damn. I thought to myself after he'd been in there for 45 minutes. As if he'd read my mind, I watched him walk out the bathroom with a towel around his waist. I looked at him and blushed, getting quite distracted.
     "...What? You're blushing!" He blushed too, and slightly drew back.
     "Oh...Oh. Nothing, I'm sorry." I tried to shake the thought of him out of my mind, and I noticed there were no fresh cuts today.
     "Alright, weirdo." He teased and went into my room for his clothes.
     I decided to jump into the shower too, grabbing a towel on the way and closing the door tightly.
     Then I heard the door open.
Ohhhhh shit. I thought. I thought I locked the door?!
     Seven peaked over the shower curtain, a mixture of the most mischievous and innocent look on his face.
     "SAEYOUNG CHOI WHAT THE FUCK??" I yelled, covering myself with various bottles of body wash and shampoo.
     "Where's the cereal?" He asked sweetly, pretending he wasn't barging in on me.
     "It's in the cabinet above the coffee pot- God- GET OUT!" I yelled again, causing him to giggle.
     He ever so quickly scanned over me, causing me to only turn more red.
     "You missed a spot." He laughed louder, sprinting out the bathroom. I screamed before I heard the door slam.
     Glad to see he's back into trouble... I sighed before getting on with the rest of my shower.
     After about 30 minutes I got out and dried myself with a towel, making sure to lock the door this time when I snuck into my room. As my towel hit the floor, I looked through my closet to find something to wear to lunch today, scanning my wardrobe to try and find something. I decided on an embroidered(f/c) tank top, and (f/style) jeans. I looked into the mirror and decided not to worry about my hair just yet, since I had a couple hours and it was still wet.
     When I walked into the living room, I saw Seven sitting in front of the TV smiling ear-to-ear to himself.
     "Proud, aren't you?" I asked.
     "You have no idea." He smirked and leaned further back onto the couch.
     "Ugh. Whatever." I flopped on the couch, cuddling up to him. He stiffened at first, before relaxing and hugging me close.
"(Y/n)." He said suddenly.
"Yes?" I said, looking at the TV.
"Did you really keep that cat I made you?" He grinned warmly.
"Oh... haha... Of course I did, Seven. It means a lot to me."
"Funny... I never had anyone cherish any gift of mine like that before."
I frowned. "Then they aren't worth it."
"Yeah... I guess you're right. What time does lunch start?"
"Jumin said one o'clock."
He gazed at the clock above the TV screen.
"Its only 11... What do you want to do until then?"
I kissed his forehead. "Let's just stay like this awhile..."
He settled into my arms more and twirled my hair. "Agreed."
He still smelled the same, like a forest fire... but a hint of sweetness. I missed it so much, it almost put me to sleep. His soft hair, the way his hands fit perfectly in mine.
     You're going to get better... I thought.