7) Lonely.

I woke up the next morning, sleeping through the evening and night. Since we couldn't visit Seven, all we could do was wait around. I entered the chatroom, everyone was active.
(Y/N): Good morning.
     Jaehee Kang: Good morning, (Y/n).
     (Y/N): What's going on?
     Jumin Han: Brunch plans? Will you be able to make it, (y/n)?
     Yoosung⭐️: Yeah can you??? *^*
     (Y/N): Haha, yeah. Time and place?
     Jumin Han: (Insert restaurant) At 11:30 everyone?
     Zen: isn't that place expensive?!?!
     Jaehee Kang: No, Zen. Not everything has to be that extravagant. It's just brunch.
     Zen: Tch. Okay. See you there then? It's 11:00 already...
     Jumin Han: Yes. Bye.
     Jaehee Kang: Bye everyone.
     Yoosung⭐️: Yup! bye byeee
     Zen: (Y/n), you need a ride?
     (Y/n): No, I'm alright. Bye Zen.
     Zen: see ya.
     Having only half an hour to get ready, I peeled off my clothes and took a quick shower.
     After the shower, I got dressed and did my hair as quick as possible, only putting on concealer and mascara for makeup.
     I made it there 2 minutes early, meeting up with everyone in the parking lot. After exchanging our hellos, we headed inside and were seated in a large booth.
     Everyone looked fine, as if what was happening wasn't actually happening. They're good at blocking out the bad.
     I tuned out the light conversation until I heard the waiter ask what we'd like to drink.
     "Oh, Just water, please." I said. Since Jumin wasn't letting us pay, I didn't want to order anything fancy. Apparently everyone thought the same, since Jumin was the only one who didn't order a water.
      We talked about anything but Seven, though we were all worried, we couldn't let it consume us.
     "Yeah, I actually made it on the high honor roll this semester!" Yoosung beamed.
     "That's great Yoosung! Doesn't happen that often, huh?" I teased and he started laughing.
     "No, no it doesn't, haha. I guess it just clicked this time."
      "Congratulations, Yoosung." Jaehee lightly clapped and smiled.
     "Yeah. I wish Seven was here though. He'd probably say something about how I need to get on the honor roll every semester." Yoosung smiled.
     We all went a little uneasy, nodding here and there.
————————————————————————
     After brunch, I decided to take the rest of the day easy and read. I didn't really have any plans anyways.
     Yoosung called me at around 4 pm, though. He never calls anymore, so that was very unexpected.
     "Hello? Yoosung?" I asked.
     "(Y/nnnnnnn)... I'm so bored!" He whined.
     "I know, Yoosung. I'm bored out of my mind."
     "I miss Seven... he always had something to do, even if he was busy..."
     "Yeah." I said, putting him on speaker.
     "(Y/n), will he be okay?" He asked after some silence.
     "Oh, of course he will, Yoosung. He's 707! I'm sure he'll spring back in no time." As a matter of fact, that was a lie. I wasn't sure at all that he'd be okay.
     "Yeah... thanks. I'm going to take a nap. Bye (Y/n)!" and he hung up before I could say anything.
     "Doesn't that nut-job have enough energy already?" I murmured.
I got up to make dinner, turning my music on shuffle.
"I Wanna Dance with Somebody" By Whitney Houston came on. I smiled and teared up. It was Seven and I's favorite song, we used to sing it and dance together when one of us was upset.
"Clock strikes upon the hour
as the sun begins to fade.
Still enough time to figure out
how to chase my blues away..."
Dancing around like a teenage girl, I softly sang into my mixing spoon. I spun around and danced for the first time in ages, the only thing keeping me from singing my absolute heart out was my usual singing partner was gone. God, I missed him. And the second he gets out of the hospital I was going to make up for lost time, I didn't know what I had planned out, but I knew I was going to at least try and make things better...