18) Closer.

⚠️SLIGHT LIME⚠️
Seven had drifted asleep, so I snuck away to the living room to answer the groupchat.
V: Hey everyone.
Jumin Han: Greetings, V.
V: (Y/n), I have a bit of a... big favor to ask you.
(Y/N): Go ahead, V.
V: Seven recently spoke to me about having a party for the R.F.A. He said he had something planned, though I can't tell you what it is. Anyways, do you think you can set it up in a month?
(Y/N): Oh jeez, a month? Maybe. I don't have any exams coming up... Yeah. That'll be fine.
Jumin: I think you'll be very pleased, (Y/n).
(Y/N): Oh?? What are you two talking about???
Zen: Just be patient ;)
Yoosung⭐️: Ahhhh I can't wait *^*
Jaehee Kang: Alright everyone, it seems (Y/n) is clueless. Can we please keep it that way?
Yoosung⭐️: Yeah. Sorry, Jaehee.
707: I'm awake. and (Y/n)... I'll never tell ;)
(Y/N): Wtf!!!
Zen: Haha, have fun you too.
Almost simultaneously, everyone said goodbye and left. I heard Seven giggle from my room. "Goddamn it Seven, What are you up to?!" I yelled.
"Nothing you won't like..." He came out with my boxes, setting them down near the door.
"Tell me what it is" I groaned.
"Alright, fine."
"Really?" I perked up.
"...A month from now."
I groaned as he laughed at my despair.
"Okay, let's move this stuff already." He picked up the boxes and started down the stairs.
     "Wait! Let me handle the boxes!" I yelled after him, quickly getting up and running down the stairs.
     He gave me one and kept the other, setting them down in the lot to open the trunk.
     "I think I forgot something. I'll be right back, okay?" I kissed his cheek and bolted up the stairs. I left this month's rent on my table, writing a note to my Landlord, thanking her for being so kind to me through the years.
     I forgot the cat Seven had given me, swiping it quickly from the shelf on my room and sprinting back down the stairs.
"I'm back!" I said, panting.
"The cat?" Seven asked, confused.
"Yeah. I can't believe I almost forgot it."
"It's cute how obsessed you are with it." He smiled.
"I'm not obsessed! It means a lot to me..." I grumbled.
We got in my car and I drive us to his house, music blasting and the windows down. We sang so loud. It's been so long since I've heard him actually sing with me.
"We're here." I said, pulling in.
"Alright, I got the boxes."
"What? No! Let me get them. Just unlock the door, please."
"Hmmm... No." He got out the car and opened the trunk, quickly swiping all but one box (there were only 4, so).
"SEVEN!" I yelled, chasing him down the driveway with the remaining box.
"You're welcome." He said cheerfully.
"Thank you, Sev." I kissed his cheek and set the box down.
"Alright, Divide half my- our- closet, and I'll help you put your clothes away!"
I blushed at the "our," realizing that we were actually going to start living together, and that this wasn't some prolonged sleepover.
He led me up the stairs to the bedroom, the boxes of my clothes with both of us.
His closet was walk-in, so it was fairly easy to organize and have separate halves.
"Anything else we have to organize? I'm kinda hungry..." He patted his stomach.
"No, I'll take care of the rest later. What do you want? Can I cook for you?"
"I'll cook tonight." He grinned. "You've shown off your kitchen skills long enough, it's my turn now."
"Ooooh interesting... Okay, thats fine."
"Stay up here, watch a movie or something. It's a surprise." He kissed my forehead and swiftly left the room, leaving me alone.
Dinner ended up taking an hour, which was just enough to finish a short movie.
"(Y/n)! It's time to eat!" He yelled from downstairs.
"Okay! Just a sec!" I ran down the stairs, excited- and hungry.
"Wait wait wait! Close your eyes." He came up to me and put his hands on my eyes, guiding me to the dining table.
"It smells really good." I said. "Can I open my eyes now?"
He took his hands away and set a plate of my (f/food) in front of me.
"Oh wow... This looks amazing!" I pulled him down for a kiss and smiled.
He sat across from me and I took a bite.
"Jesus Christ, Seven... This tastes amazing too." I paused. "Like... really amazing."
"Wait, really? I haven't even tried it yet. New recipe."
He took a bite. "Okay damn guess I am pretty good."
We both laughed and continued eating, talkong about Seven and how his therapy's going. He said it was going really well, and I was happy for him.
After dinner, I helped him clean up the rest of the dishes. He got very irritated at this considering he believes in the "If I cook it, I clean it" rule. I told him it didn't matter and that I wanted to help him.
It was around 8 o'clock once we finished cleaning (and vigorously unpacking). I changed into my pajamas, purposely putting on the lacy pair he had pointed out earlier.
"Hey." I said, closing the bathroom door behind me.
"You know you don't have to change in the bathroom, right?" He said, not looking at me. He was playing some video game on the TV.
"Yeah... I just thought it'd be less distracting."
"Distracting? Why?" Still not looking.
"Oh. No reason." I flopped down next to him. "Thank you for dinner earlier." Wrapping my arms around his neck, I realized he had headphones in. One ear left uncovered though.
"Don't mention it." Still. Not. Looking.
"I'm gonna go make some tea." I gave him a quick smile and made my way to the kitchen.
"Okay... Hey- HEY!" I heard him pause his game as I realized he must've noticed, which was my cue to sprint down the stairs.
"That's not fair, (Y/n)." He caught me, cornering me so there was no way I could get out.
"What's not fair?" I asked innocently.
"Your little...Distraction?" He tipped my chin up, breathing hard from chasing me.
     "They're just pajamas, Luciel." I smirked.
     "Ahhh, so we're saying 'Luciel' now, are we?"  He dragged his hand against my exposed torso, making me shiver.
"H-Hey... What are you doing?"
"Don't worry about it." He kissed down my neck, leaving marks.
     "Luciel!" I gasped, clutching his shoulders.
     "Just let me love you.."