13) The Café.

We arrived at the café for lunch a little late, which was definitely my fault since we got lost on the way... three times.
Seven and I were both greeted with warm hugs and "how are you's".
"Hello hello everyone! Sorry we're late..." Seven said as we sat down. "(Y/n) got a little lost." he joked.
"Listen, I'm not exactly a GPS." I joked back as the group laughed at my mistake.
"So how are you feeling??" Yoosung asked excitedly.
"Oooh... Yooie... I haven't pranked you in so long my little pup. I think I might die!"
Yoosung looked away and rolled his eyes as Seven teased him.
"Back at it again Luciel?" Jaehee said.
"I think the day Seven doesn't annoy the hell out of Yoosung is the day Hell freezes over" Zen laughed.
"Annoy?" Seven asked quietly. "Yoosung? I annoy you?"
"No! Of course not, Seven! You know I think you're hilarious!" Yoosung sank down, embarrassed.
"Oh... I'll remember that my little Yooie" Seven winked mischievously, as Yoosung groaned in response.
"So... I trust (Y/n) is helping you well?" Jumin asked.
"Yup. I'm lucky to have her..." Seven replied, grabbing my hand from under the table and squeezing it.
"Well... I pulled a few strings to get this, but I thought you'd like it back anyways." Jumin took a box out of his coat pocket, and handed it to Seven.
     Seven reluctantly took it and opened it.
     "Oh wow... Jumin, I don't know what to say..." He teared up, hugging it close. It was his old phone. All of the old apps, photos, everything was somehow still intact. It was lost in the search when Mint Eye was disbanded. "Thank you so much... Really, I don't know how to repay you."
     "Your gratitude is thanks enough." Jumin replied, a light grin touching his face for half a second.
"I'll be right back, I-I have to go to the bathroom." Seven said suddenly before rushing away.
"Guys, I know he seems alright... But please be careful with him. He's still very sensitive. I don't want him to get hurt again." I said when I made sure he was gone.
The table nodded.
"We understand, Luciel can take all the time he needs." Jaehee replied.
"Thank you."
Seven came back 5 minutes later, sitting down anxiously. I gave him a look, and he dismissed it almost immediately.
"I really missed you guys." He gave a comforting smile and we began ordering.
————————————————————————
     Lunch was really good with everyone. Seven seemed happy, laughing along with the group the whole time. We said our goodbyes and left to go back home.
In the car, I noticed he was really quiet, so I asked if he was alright. He answered yes, but something didn't seem right. I brushed it off as my own mind trying to get me worried. I turned up the radio, and heard him humming softly. It was such a small thing, but it made me glad to hear him hum again.
When we got home, he said he was going to go take a nap, and sluggishly made his way to the bedroom. I assumed sluggishness was a side effect of his medication, or a side effect from the awful nightmares he's endured. I wasn't going to try and worry myself, but I was definitely feeling tired as well. I crawled into bed with him. In his sleep, he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my hair. "(Y/n)... You smell good." He
murmured, still fast asleep. The sound of his sleepy voice made me realize that he was really here with me. I didn't know how I was going to help him, but I was going to help him with everything I had. And that's a promise.
     We both woke up around the same time, but I realized I had woken up 30 minutes before my shift at the café I work at. As much as I didn't want to, I quickly got out of bed to get ready.
     "(Y/n)... where are you going?" Seven asked half asleep.
     "Babe, I have to go to work soon." I said, staring into the mirror while fixing my hair.
     He grinned ear to ear.
     "...What?" I asked him, looking at his reflection.
     "You called me babe... I haven't heard that in a while."
     "Well, expect to hear it more often babe." I said teasingly.
     "Oh I will... Hey, it's only 2:00. When will you be back?"
     "7:30 tonight, I'm covering for someone again. I've been out a lot so... I owe a lot of favors."
     "Oh."
     "Yeah... Are you gonna be okay tonight?"
     "Yeah. Yeah, I'll be fine."
     "Okay." I gave him a kiss as he sat up. "I love you."
     "I love you more..." He whispered.
     "Mhm... Suuuuure." I giggled and kissed him again. "Alright, I gotta go. Time will go by quick, I promise."
     "Bye." he said before making his way to the bathroom.
————————————————————————
     After my shift ended, I decided to go to the flower shop and surpise Saeyoung with flowers for his house, since he mentioned he was going to "get out of my hair soon" earlier today.
     "Seven, I'm home!" I yelled. "I have something for you!"
     "Huh?" He came out, "(Y/n) I have something to tell you-"
     "Okay well let's say it at the same time then!" I said cheerfully.
     1...2...3...
     "I bought flowers!"
     "I quit my job."
     "...Oh?" We said in unison.
     I set the flowers down on the table. "That's great, Seven! I think? Have you decided what you're gonna do now?"
     "Yeah. The agency I used to work at was pissed as hell at me. But they took away any sensitive information I had access to. So," he shrugged. "V offered me a job as head of security for the R.F.A. He said it'd pay really well."
     "Will it be too much?" I asked.
     "Not at all- not like my old job." He picked up the flowers. "What are these for?"
     "Oh! They're for you!...I got them for your house... Since you said you were going to leave soon." I said sheepishly, tucking my hair behind my ear.
     "Aw...You didn't have to do this."
     "I know, I know. I wanted to."
     "Well thank you. They're beautiful." He wrapped his free arm around my waist, pulling me in for a kiss.