19) Nightmares.

⚠️ 🔞LIME🔞 ⚠️
"Just let me love you..."
The words echoed in my ear as he kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"S-Saeyoung!-" I whispered, shivering again at his touch.
"Hmmm?" He smirked. "What is it?"
"Don't you think it's my turn?" I asked him innocently.
"What?" His dominate side suddenly hiding away.
I kissed him, biting his lip and trailing my hand to the inside of his thigh. He gasped slightly, before pulling back for air.
"(Y/n)... You devil." He giggled.
I kissed down his neck, copying the marks he gave me. I felt him melt into my grasp, turning weak at the second I touched him. Seven wasn't the bad boy he thought he was.
He kissed me again, and I ran my hands through his hair as he pulled me closer.
As he let go, he cupped my face in his hands. "Jesus..." A deep blush covering his face.
     "What?" I asked, worried.
     "I... I'm so in love with you."
     I blushed and hid my face. "I know. But i love you more."
     "I don't think you do, (Y/n). I don't think you'll ever know how much I love you." He paused. "C'mon, let's go watch a movie." I caught him looking down at my chest for a split second.
     "What about your game?"
     "Oh fuck it, I'd rather spend tonight with you." He took my hand and led me up the stairs.
     "Oh- Well," I said flustered. "I'm not complaining..."
     When we got up to his room, he immediately pushed me onto the bed, turning on a movie beforehand. Then paused.
     "Did... Did I hurt you?"
     "Oh Saeyoung, still so sweet and innocent. Come here." I pulled him down by the neck, kissing him. Then felt him slide his hand up my thigh, stopping at my pajama shorts.
     "Shit- What're you doing now?" I gasped.
     "Don't you worry about it."
     "F-Fuck, Sev!" I yelled as he slid his hand into my shorts. Then he stopped abruptly.
     "Hmmm... I think that's enough for now~"
     I grumbled, getting annoyed and sat up.
     "You're such a tease." I threw a pillow at him.
     "I'm not the one in short shorts!" He picked up the pillow and threw it back. Besides, you started it."
————————————————————————
     We fell asleep after the movie ended, which was somewhere between 10 and 11 o'clock.
     At midnight, he woke up soaking in sweat and gasping for air.
     "Sev?" I sat up quickly.
     He thrashed. "Saeran- I have to save Saeran!"
     "Seven-" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Sev, you've been dreaming! Saeran isn't here."
     He thrashed more, smacking me across the face.
     "Don't touch me, RIKA!"
     "Ow! Seven, Saeran isn't here... Rika isn't either." I said as I held my cheek.
     "What?" He rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Fuck- What the fuck happened?" His eyes widened at the red mark on my face. "(Y/n) What happened?"
     "You had a nightmare. You were yelling about Saeran and... You thought I was Rika."
     "And your face?"
     "Sev, your nightmares are getting worse-"
     "That doesn't matter. What did I do?"
     I didn't want to tell him, he already felt guilty for so much, but I knew he was going to get angry if I didn't tell him.
     "...When you thought I was Rika, you smacked me, but it's fine- Really it's not a big-"
     "It is a big deal... My nightmares are getting more violent- and now I'm hurting you in the process."
     "Saeyoung it's not me you have to worry about. Talk to your therapist in the morning. You didn't hurt me."
     "I'm so sorry."
     "You don't have to be."
     "Goddamn it (Y/n), why can't you just let me feel bad?!" He raised his voice.
     "Fuck- Because that's not what you do when you love somebody, Saeyoung! Don't you get it?! I LOVE YOU. THAT'S WHY I CARE SO MUCH." I cried, my voice breaking.
     "Shit... I'm sorry, (Y/n). I'm so sorry." He scooted next to me and hugged me.  "And I know you tell me not to apologize. I'm sorry for that too. I'm fucking stupid. I don't expect you to forgive me, and I'm sorry for lashing out." He smoothed down my hair as I cried. "I know you love me. I know. Sometimes I forget that I can be loved- and that's my fault. Not yours. You've dealt with me and my pain for so long, and at first I didn't understand why, but I do now. And I'm so sorry."
     I pulled away from him and looked up at his face. "Saeyoung. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You joke and laugh to distract yourself- and make others feel better and that's not healthy. You comfort others because you believe that you don't deserve the same comfort and that's not true. You're even doing it right now- But I'm not letting you. You deserve... So much." I said, wiping tears off his face. "You deserve more than the universe has given you. And I know you don't see it, but I do. Don't worry about me. I can handle anything life puts our way, because thats how much I love you. That's what I'm willing to do to show you that."
     We both laid back down, still clinging onto each other like our lives depended on it.
     "Please don't let me go." He whispered.
     "I never will."
————————————————————————
The next morning, I woke up to him talking to someone on the phone.
"Yeah. Yeah, Does 3:00 pm tomorrow work?... Alright. Okay. See you then, bye."
"Therapist?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.
"Yeah." He seemed cold. I didn't want to bother him.
The chatroom dinged, everyone was active again.
V: (Y/n), how are the invitations coming along?
(Y/N): Not many so far, but I know we'll get more soon. What about the venue?
V: Same as always.
Yoosung⭐️: (Y/n)'s gonna freak when she finds out!!!
707: Ah ah ah... Yooie, no hints!
(Y/N): Seven, I'm right here...>:(
Seven looked up at me and furrowed his brow.
707: I know.
Jaehee Kang: Do I smell drama?
Jumin Han: No you don't. Are you working?
Jaehee Kang: Yes. Mr. Han...
Zen: (Y/n)... has Seven been giving you any hints?
707: Nope :)
(Y/N): :(
Yoosung⭐️: :)
I put my phone down, looking up at Seven.
"(Y/n)." He finally said.
"Hm?"
"I'm sorry about last night." He leaned on the counter, refusing to look at me.
"You don't have anything to be sorry for." I got up from the couch, making my way to him.
     "You say that everytime I do something wrong."
     "Because I love you." I bear hugged him, not expecting him to return the action.
     He sighed and hugged me back. "I love you too."
     "I gotta answer some emails for the party. It'll only take a second." I said, pulling away from the hug. I felt his hands try and pull me back, but he let me go anyways...