This feels nice, today had been unnecessarily exhausting. I let out a long sigh and let myself sink down beneath the water.

I remained in the bath for quite a long amount of time letting my thoughts wander about. I feel like I should be more fazed by the fact that vampires exist, and that I'm one of them. It felt like there was a barrier around my memories, I couldn't go too deep in thought about the concept of vampires.

I let out a frustrated sigh and got out of the bath. There was no point thinking about it.

I dried off with a towel I found in one of the cupboards and found a simple black nightgown and wore it. So fluffy.

I yawned and headed towards the bed, moving the drapes out of the way with tired arms.

Run. That was the only thought that kept me going through the dark forest. Something was after me, something big, and all it wanted to do, was tear me to shreds. The black hairy creature landed on my back with the force of ten men. I slid across the ground with the thing on top of me, moments away from hitting a rock. 

I felt his claws dig into the flesh of my back, I cried in distress as I writhed in torment. I continuously screamed, there was nobody who could help. When I felt the teeth of the beast dig into the back of my neck, I knew I was going to die. I knew that struggling was futile. I knew that I was helpless. I knew that with every last ounce of my strength I wanted to escape.

"Stop it!" I shouted. 

Bright static light lit up my entire vision, encapsulating my body in its hair raising energy. The blue glow only lasted for a few mere seconds. 

My vision cleared and I saw wild black dancing dots floating down from the sky. It appeared to be black tufts of fur. The creature was nowhere in sight.

The world around me was starting to shake as my heart rate slowed down.

The moon looked beautiful, I thought as I reached one hand towards it.

I woke up gasping, drenched in a sticky substance. I looked into the gorgeous pale blue eyes of James, who seemed extremely worried.

"James, what happened?" I panted.

The question was simple, but James's eye got wide and he looked at me again.

"Midnight, you were screaming and crying in your sleep. Your body was drenched in blood and all of a sudden a bright light wrapped itself around your body. You stopped screaming, but you also stopped breathing. I've been trying to wake you up for the last ten minutes." His voice was nothing but a whisper.

I felt like I was in a daze. I peered down at myself and finally noticed that the sticky substance was blood. I looked at the floor and saw even more scattered across the floor. I followed the trail and noticed more people standing around the entrance of the room by my broken down door. There was Marcus who stood out against what appeared to be staff members that looked absolutely frightened at the scene before them.

I scratched the back of my neck in nervousness. I flinched immediately as my fingers grazed against an injury, it was painful enough to bring immediate tears to my eyes.

I quickly apologized to everyone and made a dash for the bathroom. I had to get all this blood of off me.

The spray of the warm water soothed my aching body.

That is until I turned around and the water hit my back, I let out a small scream with tears springing to my eyes and quickly turned back around. I clenched my teeth together to hold in my screams as I whirled around again. The tears that fell down my cheeks disappeared down the drain, mixing with blood and water.

As I was putting my clothes on, I examined my reflection in the large mirror. There were multiple dark scratches that stretched down my back, along with teeth marks that were focused solely around my neck.

With shaking hands, I put my clothes on and exited the bathroom. 

My room was spotless. Someone must have cleaned up all the blood and replaced the sheets. Wait, that's a lie, they changed out the whole bed. Even my door was back up like it hadn't been broken down in the first place. 

I was still shaking a bit when I sensed someone else in the room. I spun around like a startled kitten and noticed a person standing near the dresser clutching a paper. He cautiously came towards me and handed me the note. 

Jeremy here is to give you some blood, 
you lost a lot of your own. Marcus and I
are trying to figure out how
 something
like this could happen 
in the castle.
Please accept his blood.

-James

___________

Authors Note:

I'm currently re-editing the chapters and making the storyline and some info more coherent so that it's better to read.