Without thinking, I stand in front of Hana. My tall body almost covers her from JYP's view. I see Yeji in the arms of two guards which makes my blood start to boil. JYP smiles.

"Of course, Hwang Hyunjin," JYP says. "Hana's prince and the loyal brother of Yeji,"

"Why is he so extra with the introductions?" Hana whispers to me which makes me less angry. I smirk a little as Hana hides behind me and clutches the back of my sweater.

"Today, you thought you would defeat me and take back Yeji but obviously, I have the upper hand," JYP smiles. "If you don't want to die right now, come with me,"

"What would happen if we come with you?" I speak.

"Hana's chip in her brain will be taken out," JYP negotiates. "I know that is not enough so, since I already have you guys in my vicinity and will probably find you again even if you try to run because of the chip in Hana's brain, I don't see why you shouldn't come into the Sanctuary," I sigh and knew that there was no choice for us now. I look back at Hana who steps beside me.

"We have no other choice," She says to me. We look over at Ryujin who nods. We move from our spots and stand in front of the gates of the Sanctuary. I stare at the hospital building that is surrounded by barbed fences and feel my heart beating loud. I look at Hana who is shaking. I grab her hand and hold it tight as the gates open for us to enter.

"That's it," JYP encourages our arrival. "Amazing!" He does not have the megaphone in his hand anymore but I know Felix and Wonpil still have the ability to listen. The guards are still holding Yeji which makes me want to beat everyone up on the spot. JYP approaches us with his fake smile. "Follow me," He says.

[my decision,

my life]

Hana's POV

Hyunjin squeezes my hand as we walk through the entrance of the eery hospital. The feeling, the smell, the environment, sends chills down my spine. I look around the familiar lobby and see that there are less people in the common area than the last time we resided in this wretched place. JYP leads us upstairs with his henchman surrounding us. The residents of the Sanctuary watch us with curiosity as they do their chores. We arrive on the infamous second floor. The floor that is closed off from the public where shady things are done in closed doors.

The guards take us into one of the laboratories and confiscate our weapons. They lock us inside and the only things we have to look at are each other's faces and a one-way mirror. I know JYP is watching us. They place Yeji in another room which aggravates Hyunjin.

"What do you think they'll do to us?" Ryujin whispers.

"He's supposed to take out my chip first," I grit my teeth and stare at the one-way mirror, waiting for JYP to speak.

"Aw, Hana, why the grim face?" JYP speaks through the intercom. I cross my arms. "Fine, fine. I'll do what I promised. But your friends stay inside here," I look at Hyunjin who looks worried. I bite my lip and look back at the one-way mirror with uncertainty.

"Let me go with her," Hyunjin says. My eyes grow wide by his request. JYP laughs through the speaker.

"Hyunjin, do you really want to watch your girlfriend get a tracker extracted from her brain? Do you know how painful it is to watch that?" JYP tests Hyunjin. I gulp and look up at him.

"You don't have to come with me," I assure him. Hyunjin sighs and meets eyes with me.

"I want to," He says softly to me which makes my heart melt. I glance over at Ryujin.

"Are you going to be fine alone?" I make sure she is comfortable.

"I mean, what is he going to do to me?" Ryujin shrugs with an unfazed expression. "I'll be fine," She nods. I give her a hug which catches her off guard. She hugs me back and smiles softly.

"Okay, JYP, take this stupid tracker out of my head," I yell.

"There's the feisty Hana," JYP comments. I roll my eyes and the guards enter the room to take me and Hyunjin outside.

Felix's POV

We all watch behind the bushes as JYP walks back inside his building with Hyunjin, Ryujin, Yeji, and Hana. I fought the urge to shoot every single one of those guards to save my friends. I sigh once the doors close and the guards disperse from their spots. We all glance at each other in awe of what just happened.

"I can't believe they went inside," Seungmin mutters, stunned by the situation. I sigh and shake my head, knowing that this is a bad idea.

"We have to go get them," I say.

"And then what?" Young K stops me. "JYP and his minions kill us?"

"Young K's right," Jisung agrees. "It's not safe. This isn't a battle for us to fight. We're outnumbered,"

"We can't let them just stay hostage in there," I argue.

"I agree, we can't just leave them," Seungmin supports my argument.

"I don't want to go back and forth with JYP anymore. We need to end this," I say. "Just like what we were saying back at the cabin. Once and for all. Now or never," Young K stares at me with doubt. He exhales deeply and looks back at the building.

"We came this far, I mean, we should at least try," Momo sides with me.

"If we wait another minute, one of them could already be gone," Chaeyoung says.

"I don't know, I don't have a good feeling about this," Wonpil shivers as he thinks about the possibilities that could occur from this.

"My sister is in there," Changbin sighs in devastation. "Let's do it," I look over at Jisung who is wide-eyed. He shakes his head as he thinks.

"It's not a good idea," He is not convinced yet. "We should just come back another day when we're strong enough."

"And when will that be?" I question. "Everyone back at the cabin is either injured or is aiding the injured."

"If we wait, it will only make JYP stronger," Seungmin says. Young K sighs.

"Fine, let's get our friends out of there," Young K nods.

As we are about to rescue our four friends,

A sudden gunshot was fired...

A body collapses to the ground...

a/n

who do yall think got shot