Hoshi

- requested by  -yemiqtpie
- enjoy~

---

"(Y/n)! I don't understand this question, can you help me?"

You were currently at the sebongs' house, helping them with their homework. Even though you're new to the school you transferred to, or Seoul in general, you found yourself getting used to the environment pretty easily.

You previously lived in China until you moved to South Korea. Your cousin, Jun, encouraged you to go and even helped you look for a place to stay in. Oh by the way, he taught you how to speak Korean before you moved so there isn't an awkward language barrier :D

And since you adjusted pretty quickly to the place and your school, you didn't have any problem with transportation or your grades. You were one of the smartest students in your batch, maybe even your department. And because of that, these guys keep asking you for help when they have homework.

"-And this is how you get this answer. Get it?" You said as you looked up at Joshua, who has some kind of shocked expression on his face.

"Oh!" He let out, as if he understood what you explained. "How did you do it again??" He added, making you playfully roll your eyes at him. "It's like this." You pointed at the notebook and explained it once more.

[Hoshi's POV]

As I was doing my homework, I couldn't help but take subtle glances at (Y/n). She was currently teaching Joshua hyung how to answer his homework while I'm here, struggling. Everyone has probably finished with theirs as they started goofing around.

When I first met (Y/n), I had a small crush on her. You can call it "love at first sight". I had a habit of looking at her from time to time and sometimes admiring her from afar. We haven't really talked to each other but I could tell that she was a cool person. As time flew, we kept hanging out with her and this "small" crush has developed into something... more.

"Hoshi-ah?" I heard someone call out. I turned to the direction of the voice and saw Seungcheol hyung there. "Oh hi hyung. What's up?" I asked, patting at the space beside me, ushering the older one to sit down.

He complied and replied, "Nothing much- You're still not finished?" He pointed out as he saw me holding my pen and paper. I sighed, "Not yet.. I don't understand the questions.." I admitted, taking another glance at (Y/n) who was giving a high-five to Joshua hyung after he finally understood what she was trying to explain.

Seungcheol probably noticed that and my small, shy smile afterwards because he said, "Why don't you ask her for help? (Y/n) pretty much helped the rest of us so I think she can help you too."

I sighed, "I can't even look at her straight in the eyes hyung." I looked up at him, he puts his lips in a straight line, his dimples showing. "I get that you like (Y/n) a lot and I respect that but, you have to at least show that you care." He said, apologizing afterwards if it sounded harsh.

"She might lose interest in you and like someone else." He added, making me widen my eyes. He sighed and patted my shoulder. "Plus you'll never finish your homework if you don't ask." He shook his head and pretended to facepalm. I laughed, "Hyung!"

He pulled his hand away and carefully pointing at (Y/n), making sure she doesn't notice. "Go get her... Tiger."

I took a deep breath and grabbed my unfinished homework and approached her. I was literally a feet away until my whole body just made a u-turn and my feet guided me to my room instead. Everyone was giving me confused looks and Seungcheol just sighed in disappointment.