Author's Note

Hey y'all!

Just a quick disclaimer, this is a BOYXBOY story, so if you're not great with boy on boy action, I wouldn't recommend this book for you.

Trigger warnings: Mature language, sexual content, homophobic slurs, use of misogynistic language (Note: Misogynistic language is targeted towards male characters, but I'm including this warning because regardless of the context it could still be a trigger.), violence, murder, references to sexual assault, etc. More specific trigger warnings will be given at the beginning of potentially triggering chapters. Also, full disclosure. I don't know jack about football or sports in general, so I apologize in advance for the sports elements of this book because they can be a bit... cringe.

I really hope you guys enjoy this book! I'm not a writer by any stretch of the imagination so there will be HELLA grammar and spelling errors. Sometimes I write whenever an idea pops into my head, so I finally plucked up the courage to put my stuff out there here on Wattpad, and I'm SUPER new to writing on here.

With that said, I would love for y'all to let me know what you think! If you like what you read, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me! Special thanks to everyone adding to their reading lists/libraries, voting and commenting, love you all!! <3

Thank you all so much in advance for reading!! Xx